『 sixteen 』

yeonjun don't know why soobin is with him right now inside the gym of their company. the younger isn't even doing some exercise. he's just sitting their and watching him running on the treadmill. 

he actually didn't allow him earlier to tag along since he's afraid that jiwon might see them but soobin kept on whining and complaining that he woke up early just to be with him in the gym. yeonjun thought soobin will gonna do some exercise so he agreed but his thought is wrong seeing him just sitting on the yoga mat. 

aren't you gonna do some exercise?❞ yeonjun asked before he wipe his sweat using his arm. he's still running on the treamill.

soobin shook his head and lifted his thumbs up making the older confuse. ❝seeing you exercising makes me feel tired already.❞ soobin then giggled. yeonjun rolled his eyes and drifted his eyes to his front. 

yeonjun continue running on the treadmill. he's trying to focus on it but he's getting distracted about the younger staring at him. even if he don't see it, he still can feel it and it irritates him. ❝can you stop staring at me?❞ he give a glare to the younger. 

soobin crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks. ❝i can't.❞ he uttered then pout his lips. yeonjun can say that seeing soobin acting like this is rare and it is really not good for his heart. ❝why?❞ 

because my eyes are only for you, amore.❞ yeonjun suddenly screech and almost stumble while running after he heard what soobin said. he's lucky that he had fast flexes and immediately hold the handrails to avoid himself not to trip over. 

seriously though, soobin is getting more flirty since yesterday and he have no idea what happened to him to act like that. he knows that the younger is just playing with him. he don't want to hope that he also have fallen for him as it's impossible as yeonjun was rude ever since they debuted. 

soobin sneered seeing the older almost fall. he found out that flirting with yeonjun is fun as he sees that yeonjun always panics or lose out of his mind for a second whenever he flirts with him. soobin also do panics though and maybe that's why yeonjun loves flirting with him.

the older rolled his eyes and continue to focus himself in running. his heart is beating faster but he don't know if the reason is  because he's working out or because he can see through his peripheral vision that soobin still staring at him. 

the younger had his head now on his hand and his lips are curved into a smile, admiring the sight of yeonjun. but the older is getting uncomfortable with it so he decided to lower the speed of the running deck and drifted his eyes on soobin. ❝you know, you're distracting me.

amore, i'm literally not doing anything here.❞ soobin defended himself. he then raised his brow and asked ❝how do you say i'm distracting you?❞ 

yeonjun let out a groan and unintentionally slammed the handrail of the treadmill. ❝you keep staring at me and it keeps me distracted!❞ 

then i'll just gonna leave.❞ soobin was about to stand up but then yeonjun stopped him. ❝no, stay!❞ being an obedient leader, soobin settled himself properly on the yoga mat again. a smile drew on his lips, feeling glad that yeonjun likes his company even he's just sitting there silently.