『 eleven 』

hey, soobin pabo!❞ 

coming back from his senses, soobin flinched after beomgyu clapped his hand in front of his face and calling him without honorific. beomgyu giggled seeing the tall male looking annoyed but still cute. ❝you're being disrespectful, kid.❞ soobin glared at the boba head before rolling his eyes.

why? you don't use honorifics towards yeonjun hyung too, though.❞ beomgyu whined as he sees it unfair. soobin is a year and three months younger than yeonjun but yeonjun let soobin drop his honorifics to him back then when they were trainees and no one knows why. meanwhile, beomgyu is only three months younger than soobin but soobin gets mad when beomgyu is calling him without honorifics. and sometimes, the two treat him like a maknae when in fact beomgyu knows to himself that he belongs in the hyung line. ❝it is because he allowed me.

yeah, but he doesn't allow you now but still youㅡ❞ 

he still allowed me.❞ soobin abruptly cut beomgyu's sentence and curved his lips into a smile which made the younger pouted as he know that he can't talk about it anymore or else soobin will be mad at him. beomgyu was about to look away but then he remembered the reason why he called soobin. ❝by the way,❞ soobin hummed and raised his brow. what were you thinking? we were talking to you earlier but your mind is flying somewhere else.❞ beomgyu uttered and pointed his thumb towards huening kai and taehyun who is sitting beside him.

oh yeah, when soobin came inside their dorm, the three told him to sit with them and join them watching the movie. at the first minutes, soobin was focusing on the movie and blabbering with them but then he zone out of nowhere. taehyun and huening kai kept on talking to him and all soobin responsed was nodding his head and humming. 

when huening kai realized that the older was zoning out, he jokingly asked him if he is a fool and soobin fortunately nodded his head. beomgyu also asked him if he loves yeonjun and soobin nodded to that also without bringing his attention to that question. and with that, the three younger ones laughed before they decided to snap the older out of his thoughts. 

you were like daydreaming or something with your eyes open.❞ taehyun uttered remembering how soobin look like earlier. ❝i'm just thinking about stuffs.❞ soobin said before leaning his back on the backrest of the couch. 

beomgyu drew a small smirk on his lips as he thought of something that can annoy soobin. he then tapped his own cheek then looked on the ceiling, acting like he is thinking. ❝i didn't know yeonjun hyung is a stuff❞ drifting his eyes on the older, soobin is now glaring at him after hearing what he said. the boba head then chuckled in success. 

so, why are you thinking yeonjun hyung?❞ huening kai asked which made soobin groan. the younger may or may not intendedly tease or annoy their leader, its just they all know that soobin is thinking about yeonjun. aside from their group and other members, soobin is always thinking about yeonjun also.

they are aware on soobin's sexuality but it is not a big deal for them. as long as he stays the same, the soobin that they know back then they were trainees, then they are all good. they love their leader no matter who he is or what he is.

we know you're thinking about hyung.❞ taehyun spoke.