『 twenty-two 』

i am in love with yeonjun's lips. it's not like i want to kiss it but i found his lips pretty unique.

so,❞ soobin spoke to break the silence between him and the older. ❝do you want to tell something?❞ they are now walking back to their dorm and soobin is now carrying yeonjun on his back. 

after crying badly earlier, yeonjun felt tired and soobin immediately noticed that as yeonjun's eyes were bloodshot because of tears. soobin then insisted that he will carry him on his back. at first the older didn't agree but the younger unexpectedly carried him bridal style.

being carried in bridal style is more embarrassing than piggyback ride so yeonjun had no choice again and just agreed to him.

soobin don't want to force yeonjun to say anything about why he cried earlier after he saw him, but he can't help himself to get curious about it. he is just worried about what's happening on the older. and after finding out that there's something between yeonjun and jiwon, soobin kept on thinking of the possibilities of why or how the two aren't in good terms.

yeonjun let out a hum. ❝later, i don't feel like talking.❞ he mumbled making soobin nodded. 

as soobin entered the elevator, he clicked the button of the floor where their dorm is located. ❝hey,❞ yeonjun suddenly muttered which made soobin hummed as his response. ❝do you somehow, like someone?

soobin didn't expect yeonjun asking him that and that made him caught off guard. ❝all of a sudden?❞ he don't know what to response. he want to say no but he knows to himself that he is bad at lying. if he will say yes, yeonjun might ask who is it and it might end up soobin confessing his feelings towards him which soobin haven't think about it.

yeonjun shrugged then snuggle his head on soobin's shoulder. ❝i just thought that the one who you like will be lucky to have you.❞ and he will be jealous to that person because he made soobin like him. 

the younger then drifted his eyes on him. if only he can tell that he is that lucky person that he is referring to. if only he have the courage to tell that, then he will say to it by now but he can't. ❝yeah, i think so.

after hearing the clink coming from the elevator, the door automatically opened which means that they had reached the floor where their dorm is. soobin went directly to their dorm and when he entered, the three younger members greeted him who are currently watching a movie. 

taehyun is sitting in the middle and huening kai is sitting on his right side while beomgyu is sitting on his left side. they are sitting comfortably on the floor while they are covering themselves with only one blanket. there are chips and snack scattered on the glass table and that is the first thing that soobin noticed. 

i thought yeonjun hyung is built different,❞ beomgyu was the first one who spoke after seeing their hyungs walking inside. ❝why are you carrying him now?