『 fifteen 』

taehyun rush outside his shared room with soobin after he changed his clothes. he is now wearing a white pajamas with small squirrel printed design on it. 

before he could knock on yeonjun's door, beomgyu suddenly appeared beside him making the younger startle. ❝is there something you two keeping secret from us?❞ beomgyu asked with a pout of his lips. taehyun had formed his lips into a thin line as he don't know what to say. yeonjun told him that he should not tell others about what happened earlier.

i guess you should ask yeonjun hyung.❞ he curve his lips into a small smile then proceed to knock on the door. when he heard yeonjun response, he quickly twist the knob and went inside, leaving the older sulking outside the door. 

hyung,❞ beomgyu called his another hyung as he saw him walking outside his room. the called male stopped his tracks and look directly to him. he let out a hum, lowkey telling beomgyu that what is it. ❝should we just let them?

soobin shrugged. ❝maybe?❞ he shortly responsed making beomgyu frown. the older giggled seeing how cute beomgyu is whenever he is sulking. ❝well, if they want us to know about it, then they will tell it. you don't need to force them.

beomgyu let out a sigh before nodding his head, agreeing to what their leader said. soobin is right though, they shouldn't force the two if they don't want to tell about it then they shouldn't force it. they're keeping something from them but it doesn't mean that they're betraying each other. it is just called respecting your family's privacy.

now, you need to explain what happened earlier.❞ taehyun crossed his arm on his chest and glared at the older. yeonjun raised his brow and sit properly on his bed while his back is leaning against the wall. ❝i told you earlier, you don't need to know.

taehyun rolled his eyes ❝why? is there something happening between you and jiwon hyung? are you mad at each other? why did he pretend earlier? hyung, i need to know!❞ he scowled. ❝hyun, calm down.❞ yeonjun simply uttered and put his hands in front of him, gesturing that he should calm down. 

you have no business to know about what's happening between us. what matter is that you shouldn't tell about it to anyone.

but why? why are you keeping it with us? we are like your family!

because i don't want you to get hurt, okay?!❞ yeonjun accidentally raised his voice which made taehyun stunned and took a step backward. yeonjun took a breathe in and breathe out to calm himself as he noticed that he startled the younger because of his tone. ❝hyun, just.. forget what you saw earlier.❞ 

what? why?❞ 

yeonjun looked directly into the younger's eyes and formed a small smile on his lips. ❝please.❞ he uttered. taehyun can see through yeonjun's eyes that he is awfully desperate. he then let out a sigh and forced to nodded his head. ❝fine.❞ he replied briskly.

thank you.❞ the older uttered and looked away as he can feel that tears are starting to form on his eyes again and he don't want taehyun to see it.