『 twenty-five 』

walking out of his room, soobin stretch his arms up before rubbing his eyes and let out a yawn. ❝sorry, i woke up late.❞ he uttered before scratching his stomach. huening kai and beomgyu, sitting on the sofa, drifted their eyes on him after noticing that their leader had finally gotten out. 

beomgyu shrugged ❝as if you always wake up early.❞ he jokingly said and chuckled making soobin glare at him. 

it is already nine in the morning and all of them had woke up at seven o'clock except their leader. taehyun didn't bother to wake him up even he knows they have a schedule later since today is now wednesday and they have a fan meeting starting one in the midday. 

soobin wants to blame taehyun for not waking him up, but it is also his fault for forgetting to set his own alarm on his phone. nonetheless, at least he still woke up a bit early from their schedule later.

but anyways, soobin wonders where taehyun and yeonjun are since it is only huening kai and beomgyu who are in the living room. the tall male was about to ask about it but smelling a savory scent from the kitchen, his lips automatically curved up and move his feet towards that room, thinking that the older might be the one who's cooking for their breakfast.

good morning, amore.❞ soobin uttered as he steps inside the kitchen. 

amore my ass.❞ the tall male then suddenly froze on his spot realizing that the person who is cooking is not the person he was expecting. clearing his throat, soobin tried to gather himself again after getting embarrassed. ❝t-taehyun,❞ and he stuttered.

taehyun shifted his eyes on him, ❝i didn't know you love me.❞ he wriggled his brows as he teases their leader even though he knows that soobin didn't mean calling that endearment for him but for someone else. 

but anyhow, it seems fun to tease soobin. ❝sorry, but i already love someone else, hyung.❞ the shorter male speaks again before he gives his attention back to the food he is cooking.

soobin rolled his eyes, knowing that taehyun is just playing with him. of course he knows that taehyun loves someone else already, he was being obvious by it. he wonders if that person knows already about the male's feelings for him. ❝does that person love you too, though?

hearing soobin's question made taehyun plastered a bright smile on his face which soobin noticed it. it suddenly feels disgusting for him to see the younger is cooking while smiling like crazy. he wants to ask about it but maybe he will do it later. now, he wants to know where the older is. ❝do you know where yeonjun is?

he went to the gym.❞ 

what? he went there alone?❞ taehyun nodded his head which made soobin furrowed his brows. ❝you let him go there alone?❞ 

taehyun hummed and then spoke, ❝i was about to go with him but he told me i should just cook our breakfast.❞ 

and you listened? you know it's dangerous for him to be alone.❞ the tall male is restraining himself from yelling for he knows that taehyun is aware that yeonjun shouldn't go outside without someone with him. for god's sake taehyun was the one who told him about jiwon and he just let him go out alone.