『 ten 』

yeonjun saw the trending on the blue bird social media app when they all went back in their dorm to have some rest after practicing. he didn't expect the picture of him and soobin holding each other's hands will go viral and will starts the "yeonbin" trending. mostly, he did not intend that to happen, he just want to hold their leader's hand not because of the publicity and cameras.

it is because he was scared for a specific person and that person is one of the main reason why he only shows his affections towards soobin in front of the cameras and why he treated him differently after they debuted.

and the reason why he let go of their leader's hand when they were inside the elevator, is because he had no reason or excuse for doing it continually.

the five of them went back on their dorm after they practiced. it is now wednesday and their only schedule for today is the radio show. singyu gave them time to rest on the whole afternoon and then later seven in the evening, they will go in the company where the radio broadcasting will be cast. and of course, the members should had already ate their dinner before they go casting.

yeonjun throw his back on his bed as he already feel tired even they just practiced for the whole morning. he want to go on the gym in their company but he can't go there without having one of the members with him. he can't just go ask taehyun to tag along with him because first of all, he know the younger is now exhausted and second, yeonjun is still in bad condition with the other members.

he feel guilty after saying those things to them. he knows the others are always concern about him and he is thankful for that. he was just carried away by his emotions and anger that is why he said that things to them. he want to tell them everything, he want to tell them what is bothering him.

it's not he don't want to. it's because he cannot.

letting out a sign, he violently rub his face and groan to take out his frustration. ❝i just don't want them to get hurt.❞ he mumbled to himself thinking about the consequences if he told the members about the reason why he is being like this.

he can't also tell it to their manager.

ahh dang it!❞ throwing his pillow on the floor, tears started forming in his eyes. he do not know why this is all happening to him, to them. all he wanted to do is to be happy, to be happy, to be a singer, to with the members, to be loved by their fans, and to love soobin. all he want to happen is love their leader freely even if soobin doesn't love him back, he don't care. he just wants to show his affections to him. ❝i need peace of mind.❞ he muttured before lifting his body up on the bed.