『 five 』

aren't we suppose to do something for him?❞ one of the staff asked singyu, the manager, as they notice that the oldest member of the group is being more silent each day whenever he's with the other members.

singyu shrugged and shook his head. ❝he's really close to the members before.❞ he stopped his sentence as his eyes drifted on a picture frame beside the computer. ❝it's for him to deal with it. he mayhaps need more communication between the members.

what if things got worst?

don't worry. i know the others won't let yeonjun feel unappreciated.❞ singyu smiled. he trust yeonjun more than the other members even before they debuted because he know yeonjun will treat the younger members well. but singyu didn't expect what the reality is. ❝we just need to protect them if worst things will happen.❞ he continued. he have hopes for all of them.

beomgyu lay his back on the floor as he already feel exhausted while yeonjun was sitting beside him. soobin still keep on practicing the dance steps. taehyun and huening kai are minding there own business on the corner.

yeonjun hyung.❞ beomgyu called. yeonjun raised his brows and looked at the younger. beomgyu chuckled which made the older think that he is going to do something that is not good for yeonjun. ❝rock, paper, scissors!❞ beomgyu suddenly uttered and formed his hand as a scissors while yeonjun quickly form his hand as a paper.

the younger laughed which made the older rolled his eyes. ❝go teach soobin hyung.❞ beomgyu said which made yeonjun's eyes widened. he don't want to agree so he challenged the younger again. ❝again, rock, paper, scissors!

yeonjun formed his hand as a rock while beomgyu formed his hand as a paper. beomgyu laughed again which echoed inside the studio while yeonjun took out a sigh. he guess maybe it's not his lucky day today.

the older was about to stand up but their manager suddenly came in. they all greet him and singyu greet them back.

soobin.❞ singyu called out. ❝yes?❞ soobin said and walk towards their manager. ❝we need to talk about our schedule for the whole month.❞ singyu uttered making soobin nodded and they went out of the dance studio, leaving the four members and some staffs inside.

when the two disappeared from their sights, yeonjun smirked at beomgyu and pull out his tongue out. ❝i guess i won't help soobin anymore.❞ he teased. beomgyu snorted, ❝well, not now.❞ he uttered which made yeonjun stopped teasing and frowned. ❝we didn't talk about this!❞ he calmly said even he wanted to shout at the younger.

instead of getting scared, beomgyu cackled which made the older pissed. yeonjun know that beomgyu is teasing him so he quickly took off his shoe and was about to throw it to beomgyu but the lad immediately stood up and run away.

meanwhile, taehyun and huening kai are still minding there own business even though yeonjun might kill beomgyu by now.

taehyun's head is leaning on huening kai's shoulder while they are both sitting on the floor and taehyun's eyes are close. huening kai don't know if the lad is already sleeping or just taking a rest but he still won't bother to move so that taehyun won't feel uncomfortable. he is just watching his two hyungs teasing each other.

i'm sorry!❞ beomgyu yelp while laughing as yeonjun finally caught him and lightly slapping his shoe on the younger's thighs. since yeonjun is not stopping, beomgyu decided to bite yeonjun's arm which made the older yelp and let go of beomgyu.