『 nine 』

we're here!❞ singyu exclaimed after he pull the handbrake and removed his seatbelt. he stopped the car in front of the company to hop out the boys. he actually thought they will be no fans waiting for them outside, but he guess his thought is wrong seeing few fans, mostly fansites, in front of the company. luckily, there are guards around to secure the artists.

singyu turn his head back to see if all the five boys had woke up after he raised his voice, but it seems like they are still sleeping as he see their eyes are still closed and soft snores are coming outside their mouths. chuckling by the sight of the boys, he decided to just wake soobin up and let the tall male wake up the others. he lightly tapped soobin's knee which made him wake up from his dreamland.

when soobin started open his eyes, he slowly lift his head up while letting out a yawn. ❝we're here?❞ he asked, making singyu nodded his head before he step out of the car. soobin didn't know that he actually fell asleep earlier minutes before they reached the company. he was just removing his thoughts about yeonjun earlier. 

he honestly do not know why he had thoughts like that.

looking at his members, soobin drew his lips into a smile seeing how cute of them sleeping. huening kai and beomgyu are still laying their heads on taehyun's shoulders while yeonjun is laying his head on the window. he is thinking if how he should wake them up, if he can just shout to make them quickly wake up or lightly tap their shoulders.

nonetheless, either of the ways, they will still wake up.

wakey wakey~❞ soobin shook taehyun's thighs, which made the younger slowly open his eyes. the tall male giggled by the sight of taehyun who has his lips pouted and cheeks puffed. the younger surely looks like an innocent baby. he then diverted his eyes on a sleeping boba head. he was about to shake his thigh also but then he decided to slapped beomgyu's knee making the lad quickly woke up. because of the suddden action, beomgyu glared at their leader who is cackling after seeing the younger's reaction.

huening kai woke up by the sudden shuffling of taehyun's shoulder. he then looked outside the car while yawning, he realized that they had already arrived to their destination.

rubbing his eyes, beomgyu tapped soobin's shoulder as he was about to open the door. the tall lad diverted his gaze on the younger while furrowing his brows ❝what?❞ beomgyu pointed yeonjun who is still peacefully sleeping in front of taehyun.

soobin actually didn't forgot to wake the older up. he just thought that yeonjun will automatically wake up as the three younger are making a lot of noise right now, mostly beomgyu who is whining that he still want sleep.

drifting his eyes on yeonjun, soobin is hesitating to wake up the older but he needed to. he tapped his shoulder earning a soft groan from him and shove away soobin's hand. ❝we're already here.❞ soobin muttered and attempt to wake up yeonjun again by lightly shaking his shoulder.

yeonjun suddenly placed his hand on their leader's hand that is on the older's shoulder. he slowly caress it making soobin flinch from his place. the younger was about to remove his hand but yeonjun quickly hold it. the three younger members sitting on the back having their own world and doesn't notice yeonjun's actions towards soobin.

soobin can feel his heart beating faster than its normal pace. he also can feel his cheeks heating and he thinks that he is already slightly blushing.