『 thirty-four 』

they have no other choice but to go to the location that jiwon had sent to them.

but of course, they already notified the police and told them their plans. all they have to do is wait for the right time to catch the sasaeng fan of soobin. for now, the only ones who will show up to jiwon are soobin, yeonjun, singyu, and sihyuk.

"i'm so sorry hyung, pd-nim." yeonjun uttered as they were on their way to the abandoned gymnasium, which is the location where jiwon had sent them.

singyu let out a sigh. "it is not your fault, okay? jiwon is just crazy and it has nothing to do with you." he stated which made yeonjun nodded.

with all of them, yeonjun is the most nervous one because he doesn't know if their plan will work, what if they failed? what if something bad might happen? he doesn't want to lose someone just because of this, just because of him.

"hey, hyung." soobin murmured as he noticed yeonjun was staring out of nowhere. the older shifted his eyes on him. "everything's going to be alright, hm?" the taller lad drew an assuring smile on his face while holding the other lad's hand to make him calm down.

yeonjun took a deep breath before nodding. he hope so.

they left taehyun and huening kai on the studio, with hayoon, to make sure that they will be safe. sihyuk didn't want them to tag along since he knows it is dangerous for them to be too many.

"and we're here." sihyuk uttered after pulling up the handbrake of the car. yeonjun and soobin looked out of the window. "this is what i see in the movies" soobin uttered as he swallowed his own saliva.

it is already dark. the abandoned gym still has lights but it barely gives brightness to the surroundings. the vibe is scary, to be honest, the walls already have moss and vines on the walls, and the paints are already faded.

yeonjun held tightly on soobin's hand. "i'm scared." the older uttered. soobin wanted to say that he is scared too but he knows he needs to let yeonjun calm down.

"it's okay, i'm here hyung." soobin said.

"jiwon is already waiting inside. aren't you two gonna come?" singyu stated, breaking the calm atmosphere of the two members.

the older lad took out a sigh before opening the door of the car and hopping out. soobin, sihyuk, and singyu also went out of the car before slowly walking inside the gym.

as they went in, a voice resonated around the area. "finally, you're here! why did you take so long, guys? your friend is waiting right here." jiwon caressed beomgyu's hair which made the lad flinch.

beomgyu is sitting on the chair, hands tied on the back, blindfolded, and his mouth covered with handkerchief.

"don't you hurt beomgyu!" yeonjun exclaimed, which made jiwon's eyes drifted to him. "and why is yeonjun here? didn't i tell you just to bring my lovely soobin?" he asked.

"i want to make sure beomgyu is safe, and also soobin." the oldest member uttered while his voice was shaking as he noticed the gun that jiwon was holding.

soobin, sihyuk, and singyu already noticed the gun which made them nervous as well.

soobin stepped forward. "why did you even involved beomgyu in this, jiwon hyung? i thought you just wanted me?" he asked in a concerned tone, not letting himself show that he is already shaking of fear.

jiwon took out a sigh, "well, the original plan was to kidnap yeonjun, but you are always with him! then, i saw this guy all alone in the restroom so i thought it would be easy for me to get you by kidnapping him." he explained.

"and my plan worked!" jiwon viciously laughed.

"so, here i am! let go beomgyu now!" soobin exclaimed.

as he was planning to step forward once more, jiwon immediately pointed the gun at him which made soobin startled and stopped moving. "not so fast my lovely soobin. you think that i will just let go of him?" jiwon uttered and slowly pointed the gun to beomgyu, leaving a loud gasp from the others.

"no, don't jiwon! i know you're not a murderer. beomgyu didn't do anything wrong to you!" singyu uttered.

"bingo! you really are my friend." jiwon laughed while removing the gun to beomgyu. "look at your face! did i scare you?"

soobin groaned in annoyance. "it is not funny, hyung!"

"well for me, it is." the sasaeng fan smirked. "you're right, singyu, beomgyu didn't do anything wrong to me so why would i kill him?" before continuing his statement, he reloaded his gun and slowly pointed to yeonjun. "but that guy? everything you did is very wrong!"

jiwon was about to fire the gun but soobin suddenly shouted. "hyung! how would you live with me if you will commit a crime?" the sasaeng fan shifted his eyes on him.

"d-do you think i will be happy living with you knowing that you stained blood in your hands?"

and their plan is slowly working. buy timing to let the police position themselves. a few minutes more and they will attack jiwon. soobin just need to make him go emotional so that he wouldn't notice the police.

"think about me, hyung." soobin's eyes started to get teary at this moment. he wasn't thinking about him being with jiwon, instead, he was thinking that he doesn't want to lose yeonjun.

as jiwon slowly puts down the gun, his eyes start to get teary as well, imagining that soobin will hate him and be disgusted with him. "y-you're right, soobin."

the tall lad was about to step forward once again but then jiwon's sniffs turned into laughter. "you think i'm a fool?!" and before soobin could say a word, jiwon swiftly pointed the gun to yeonjun and fired it, making beomgyu flinched and started panicking

"hyung!" soobin hugged yeonjun, which made the older's eyes widened.

yeonjun slowly holds onto the tall lad, as he trembles and tears begin to flow on his cheeks, processing that he didn't feel the bullet on him, instead, it was fired on the younger's back. "s-soobin?!"

soobin looked at yeonjun's face before caressing his cheeks as he planted a warm smile on his face. "i love you, hyung." those were the last words that came out of the younger's mouth before fainting and dropping on the floor.

the older lad started to cry drastically while shaking soobin's body. "no no no, soobin, no! don't die, please!"

as jiwon witnessed what he just did, he fell on his knees and stared far away at soobin. "what.. what have i done?" he diverted his sight on the gun that he was holding, frightened.

"mr. jiwon, you are under arrest for attempted murder. you have the right to remain silent. anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

and just then, the police came and handcuffed jiwon.

════ +×+ ════