『 thirty 』

since i was gone a bit long and this book is nearly in 50k reads, i want to communicate with my readers. drop some questions you want to ask me and i will reply to every of it just so i could know if y'all are curious about me. but note, i won't answer questions that are too personal like what is my real name, where do i live, etc. ^-^

one comes after the other.❞ the manager uttered in a gruff tone as he is getting stressed out by the rumors. imagine, the first thing he heard after he woke up was news about the accusations. ❝what's next? is there something more?❞ he glared at the staffs and the members before letting out a sigh.

staring at the table for a minute while fidgeting his fingers, soobin shifted his gaze at yeonjun. ❝hyung,❞ his eyes started sparkling as he is on the verge of tears. ❝i-i'm sorry hyung, i don't know if you will believe me but sh-she's just my friend.

the older member suddenly widened his eyes seeing their leader is almost near crying. ❝hey, hey, it's okay.❞ he plastered a reassuring smile on his lips while holding the taller lad's hand. ❝it's not your fault hm? and i believe you.❞ 

now, what are we gonna do?❞ taehyun suddenly asked while the couple are comforting each other.

singyu looked at the two oldest members first before drifting his vision on the lad who just asked. ❝let's just wait for pd-nim because i don't also know what to do anymore.❞ 

and without even a minute passing by, a man who is in his nearly 50's and wearing eyeglasses walks inside the room with an unreadable expression on his face. the people inside the room suddenly stood up and bow down as they greet the man. ❝okay, sit down.❞ he casually said and immediately sat on the available chair.

i just talked to the article producer who made the accusations about yeonjun using drugs. they said they just saw the pictures in the media and the reporter didn't even think if it is true or not.❞ the man massages his temples first before continuing. ❝the same on soobin's. an anonymous person posted the pics and immediately delete them and their account but the netizens saw it quickly and spread it before they take it down.

i think the person did that on purpose, bang pd-nim.❞ singyu said while clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. 

nodding, the producer-director agreed. ❝yes, but we still don't know who's the person behind these.❞ he intertwined his fingers then put his chin on it. ❝all we can do is to prove to the people first that these rumors are fake, mostly yeonjun's.

hearing his name, he swiftly faces their pd-nim. ❝how?❞ 

police will come to your dorm later and check if you don't have any drugs with you. that is the only way we can prove to everyone that you are innocent.❞ yeonjun nodded and formed his lips into a thin line.

h-how about the dating scandal?❞ soobin asked.