『 one 』

a week passed by after yeonjun said that thing to soobin. they never talked again except if they need something from each other. actually, they do not talk casually behind the cameras after they debuted.

at first, yeonjun was kind to the younger. they were really close during their training years since he is just a year older to soobin. he also didn't want soobin to use honorifics to him. but that was all before.

they didn't know why yeonjun suddenly changed. well actually, the way he is treating the maknaes didn't changed at all. his manners and personality didn't changed. the only thing that was changed is the way he treat soobin the opposite before.

he only shows his affections for their leader in front of the cameras because they should not show to their fans and medias that they aren't in good terms, or else, it will be a problem for the group and for the company.

hyung, you should ask yeonjun hyung to teach you the dance.❞ beomgyu uttered while drinking water. they are in a break right now after practicing their dance for their next album, even though they just released a new one three weeks ago.

soobin rolled his eyes while dropping his body on the floor. ❝as if he will.❞ he said and let out a sigh.

yeonjun is their main dancer and their dance instructor when their dance instructor is not around, but yeonjun only teach the maknaes and just ignore soobin. he will just teach him when their manager commanded him but mainly, soobin just ask beomgyu since he also dances great. the problem is, beomgyu sometimes makes fun of their leader.

where are they, by the way?❞ taehyun asked as he roam his eyes around their dance studio and seeing no appearance of yeonjun and huening kai. beomgyu shrugged ❝probably eating something on the convenience store in the ground floor.

taehyun widened his eyes. ❝what? we still have practice in ten minutes.❞ they shouldn't eat in their break time because their stomach might get hurt. but their manager isn't around and the staffs are having a quick meeting so no one is in charge except their leader.

soobin groaned. ❝just let them be. yeonjun won't listen to me anyways.❞ and always not listen to him. their manager will eventually scold him for letting them but what can he do, yeonjun might just think soobin as a wind and ignore him.

it's hyung.❞ yeonjun suddenly uttered as he and huening kai walk inside their dance studio. soobin didn't speak and didn't even glimpse at the older, neither yeonjun didn't looked at soobin.

taehyun glance at them before letting out a deep breath which only beomgyu noticed it. ❝they are like kids.❞ he mumbled.

beomgyu drifted his eyes on the blonde male beside him. ❝i know, right.❞ he response which made taehyun raised a brow. ❝including you.❞ he said before walking to the vacant chairs. beomgyu pouted and crossed his arms while the other is secretly smirking.

after ten minutes past by, the staffs, their manager and their dance instructor went inside their dance studio. ❝okay, let's start again.❞ soonyoung, their dance instructor, said which made the five boys make their first formation in their dance.

they all focus on every moves that they make and do what their dance instructor say. every steps needs to be detail more and the formation needs to be done cleanly so that they can't possibly bump into each one of them.

and then go!❞ soonyoung uttered as he do the dance while the five boys are doing every steps that he dances.

an hour past by, the staffs gave them five minutes rest. they all let out a deep breath and grab their own bottle of water.