『 eight 』

three days have passed after their argument with yeonjun. they are not still in good conditions after that day as yeonjun don't want to talk to them. taehyun and beomgyu are the ones who find some chances to talk to him but yeonjun will just ignore them as if they are not around and pretending to be hallucinations. huening kai attempted to talk to him but yeonjun said to him that he don't want to. meanwhile soobin, even he heard their argument and badly wants to talk to yeonjun, he still don't want to approach him after what happened between them on the rooftop.

luckily that happened last saturday. sunday was their rest day, and monday was beomgyu's solo vlog that will be release after their comeback.

they didn't do anything when beomgyu was having a solo vlog. huening kai had one hour solo live after that he just stayed in the dorm, soobin attended the meeting with their manager and some staffs to talk about their schedules and stuffs. taehyun had some work-out in the morning, without yeonjun, and then treat himself to a bakeshop. and yeonjun just stayed inside his room all day.

yeonjun wants to stay in his room for the whole day again today but they still have some photoshoot to do as it is their schedule for today.

hyung,❞ beomgyu called out yeonjun while knocking the door. he is hoping that the older will reply or at least hum on the other side of the door but minutes had already passed by and yeonjun still didn't response. letting out a sigh, beomgyu knocked on the door again. ❝we will just gonna wait you in the car.❞ he said and walk away.

taehyun and huening kai were already in the car while soobin is still fixing himself as he woke up pretty late. soobin want to blame it on taehyun as the younger woke huening and beomgyu but didn't wake their leader up. nevertheless, soobin actually woke up before the others because he set his alarm but he chose to sleep again which leads him to wake up so late.

knocking on taehyun and soobin's shared room, beomgyu twisted the doorknob without hesitations and went inside. he was about to shout soobin's name but his eyes quickly widened as he sees him topless. ❝oh my gosh mister choiㅡ

seeing the younger made soobin flinched. ❝what the fuㅡ

it is not allowed to curse in my household.❞ beomgyu cut off their leader's words before he can say something.. bad.

soobin scorned and threw his shirt on the younger while he is having a good time laughing. ❝household my ass. what are you even doing here?!❞ soobin uttered and get another shirt to wear as he thinks that his shirt that he threw to beomgyu is already dirty.

picking up soobin's shirt, beomgyu spoke, ❝i just want to let you know that i am going out now.❞ he then lend the shirt to soobin which the older aggressively get and put it on his bed.

you don't need to tell me.❞ soobin uttered and put on his shirt. beomgyu dramatically hold his chest and lightly clench it while making a fake sobs.

you don't care about me.❞ he said which made their leader made a disgusting expression. ❝you're so dramatic. get out.❞ he said while pushing the younger out.

and as beomgyu step outside the room, soobin quickly shut the door and making sure that he made a loud thud which made beomgyu flinced but still laughed.

what's wrong with that guy.❞ soobin asked himself as he walk back towards his closet to find his perfume and mask. after spraying his perfume which has the scent of innovative combination of different scent notes and dynamic and masculine vibe, he put on his socks and shoes.