『 fourteen 』

yeonjun let out a wail while trying to remove the male's grip on his arm. seriously though, they're inside a company but why no one can hear him and dare to help him. his eyes are forming tears and he is soon to cry as he is frightened and 

hyung, let me go please.❞ he begged but the male didn't let go off him, instead he squeeze his arm more making yeonjun burst into tears. 

i saw what soobin did to you outside.❞ jiwon uttered and remembering how soobin smoothly put his arm around yeonjun's waist, he gritted his teeth and pulled yeonjun closer. he remove his grip from his arm then quickly grabbed his collar and slammed the male on the wall making yeonjun groan in pain. ❝and what did you say earlier? you want to date him?

yeonjun tried to hold jiwon's hand and tried to pull it off so that he can let himself breathe because the male is trying to choke him right now. ❝i-i said that because the fans will like i-it.❞ he spoke between his breathes. 

of course it is a lie. he don't care about their fans' reaction about what he stated earlier that he want to date soobin. he just wanted to say the truth because he really love soobin and wanted to date him if ever he is free to do it without anyone getting hurt.

jiwon grit his teeth and slam yeonjun on the wall again making him tremble in pain. ❝you fuㅡ❞ jiwon was about to throw his fist towards the lad but he suddenly heard footsteps coming near them. he quickly let go his grip on yeonjun's collar which made yeonjun cough and trying to catch his breathe. 

before the person had came inside the restroom, jiwon all of a sudden let out a groan and clutch his stomach then throw himself on the floor. yeonjun widened his eyes when he realized that jiwon pretended that he was punched by him so that the person who'll come in will think that yeonjun had punched him.

t-taehyun!❞ yeonjun exclaimed taehyun stepped inside the room, looking shock as seeing jiwon acting like he was beaten up. ❝t-taehyun, i'm glad you came.❞ jiwon said with a weak voice and dramatically cough after to make that yeonjun punched him so hard.

taehyun looked at his hyung in disbelief making yeonjun pant. ❝hyun, it is not wh-what you think.❞ 

h-he's pretending to be innocent because you caught him.❞ jiwon said between his coughs. he begin to stand up while holding his stomach and even pretended that he stumble as he is faking that he is badly hurt.

yeonjun widened his eyes in disbelief. he is really good in acting because no wonder he can pretend to be nice and innocent in front of the others mostly with soobin. he can't believe that jiwon will reach at to this point where he will show that yeonjun is now the bad person. 

don't listen to him, you know i won't do that. you know me.❞ yeonjun look at taehyun with his desperate eyes. the younger can see that he is about to cry and he is trembling mayhap because of fear. 

taehyun don't know who he should believe as he knows that jiwon is a kind person but he also know that yeonjun won't hurt anyone. he is literally aware that he hates soobin but he never saw the older had a physical fight with him. as what they know, if they would have a physical fight, which they hope they won't get to that point, soobin will be the reason of starting a fight.