『 nineteen 』

slowly opening his eyes as he woke up, yeonjun was about to get up but someone suddenly hugged him and pulled him closer which made yeonjun felt shiver in his spine. the older forgot that soobin is right beside him sleeping.

yes, soobin slept with him, in yeonjun's room. 

after soobin teased him yesterday, yeonjun got annoyed and just decided to cook for their dinner. he was somehow glad that he was gonna take a nap with him and cuddling each other but the tall lad ruined it. 

well, it's not soobin's fault that he heard beomgyu and yeonjun's conversation about him being the top. both of them are pretty loud, mostly the boba head.

yeonjun actually didn't agree at first about soobin sleeping beside him the whole night, because first of all, both of them are not innocent. i mean, they are all grow men and all of them are in 20's already. second, yeonjun can't control his heart beating quicker than it's normal pace and soobin might hear it.

lastly, yeonjun can't stop thinking about soobin being the top. his mind is imagining things that shouldn't be imagine. and it is all because of beomgyu. 

but soobin was very stubborn as he is so yeonjun just agreed at the end. 

and now, they are both cuddling again. yeonjun would lie if he tells that he does not love the warm that he is feeling right now with soobin. 

he wonders, what if he confessed his feelings towards soobin and the younger rejected him, will yeonjun still gonna experience this kind of stuffs? will soobin gonna be comfortable with him again? or yeonjun will gonna regret that he confessed? it kind of frustrates him right now.

good morning, amore.❞ soobin mumbled while slowly opening his drowsy eyes. he thinks that this is the most beautiful moment happened to him, waking up and the first thing he saw in the morning is yeonjun cuddling him. who wouldn't thought that this day will come on soobin's life.

when yeonjun was about to take a peak to check if soobin is fully awake, the younger suddenly slid his hand behind the older's head and leaned his forehead towards him, making his lips touch on it. 

the shorter lad widened his eyes, quickly move his head back and look at soobin who is smiling for a moment. ❝wh-what was that for?❞ realizing that their faces are close to each other, yeonjun immediately buried his face on soobin's neck. he is definitely blushing messily right now as he can feel his face heating up.

morning forehead kiss.❞ soobin uttered then let out a giggle after. he, himself, was actually surprise that he did that but he don't regret it though. 

yeonjun tried to compose himself as he feels his heart beating like crazy. as he calms down, he squirm his body to make the younger let go off his hug but soobin didn't remove his arms, instead, he even made sure that yeonjun won't escape from his embrace by hugging him tighter. ❝soobin let go! i need to do my routine.❞ he squiggle his body once again.

do it later.❞ soobin said making yeonjun groan. ❝i still have to cook for our breakfast.❞ the shorter male exclaimed but soobin won't even budge. a hum came out from soobin. ❝just a few more minutes.