『 six 』

minutes earlier when soobin and singyu are discussing about the group's whole month schedule. soobin was about to stand up when their discussion is done but suddenly singyu speak again, ❝before you go, i want to ask something.❞ soobin sat down properly and felt a little bit nervous about what their manager will ask. ❝what is it?

i actually notice yeonjun's behavior towards you. is there something going bad between you two?

soobin widened his eyes. he don't know what to answer. he don't want yeonjun to get in trouble even if the older treats him bad.

soobin decided to just shake his head as a no. ❝yeonjun hyung might be tired or something but we're fine.❞ he's afraid to tell to their manager the truth as he don't know what will they do or say to yeonjun. he thinks that they will just manage it by themselves without their manager or any staffs getting involve.

singyu hummed and nodded. he actually already knew about what's happening between soobin and yeonjun and the reason why he asked that question is to know if soobin wants to get help from him. but base on what soobin's response, it seems like he want to deal it with the members by themselves so he respect that. ❝you can now go back to the dance studio.

soobin stood up and bow down his head before he walk out of the room. when he closed the door, he hold his chest as he take a deep breath.

-

beomgyu went inside the dance studio, holding their drinks, and helped the others walk inside by holding the door open. taehyun placed the two boxes of pizza on the floor, yeonjun was the one who brought the mojos and mozzarella sticks which is placed inside the paper bag. huening kai also placed one box of chicken wings on the floor, beside the boxes of pizza.

walking towards to the other members, beomgyu scanned the room ❝where's soobin hyung?❞ he asked the staffs as he noticed that their leader's presence wasn't there.

one of the staff furrowed her brows, ❝i thought he followed you.❞ she uttered. beomgyu and taehyun shook their head and shrugged. all they know that soobin just waited for them inside the room and actually, they didn't see their leader on their way back on the room.

let's just wait for him.❞ huening kai said which made the others agreed. yeonjun mumbled something and beomgyu clearly heard it so he lightly slapped the older's thigh making yeonjun frown and slapped beomgyu's thigh back.

glancing at them, taehyun became uncomfortable and felt awkward. huening kai noticed it so he move beside taehyun and hugged his shoulder. taehyun, on the other hand, got confused at the same time feel relief. he touched huening's hand for a second.

beomgyu took a glimpse at the two's position. he is now the one who is feeling uncomfortable. he suddenly cleared his throat and looked away. ❝why is hyung taking so long?❞ he uttered to himself. yeonjun rolled his eyes, being annoyed at soobin ❝let's just eat.❞ he said and was about to get one piece of mojo but taehyun slapped his hand, making yeonjun groan.

suddenly, the door opened and soobin's presence appeared. he bow his head to them and to the staffs, apologizing for letting them wait for him. yeonjun just rolled his eyes at him which soobin saw it.

here are the cameras.❞ the staff handed them three cameras that is already recording. soobin took the two and beomgyu offered to take the other one.

they placed the cameras surrounding them and fixed the angle so that their faces can be see clearly on the camera. after that, beomgyu went back to where he is sitting and soobin sat beside huening kai.