『 twenty-six 』

hearing a door open, taehyun instantly assumed that his hyungs are finally back. ❝oh, you two are baㅡ❞ the small lad didn't finish his sentence after he saw the two's expression when they storm inside the living room. he wants to know what happened but before he could ask about it, soobin suddenly spoke, ❝why don't you just tell me what's wrong?!

beomgyu and huening kai flinched after the tall male unexpectedly yell. they both drifted their attention from the movie they're watching. this is so unusual for soobin to yell, mostly to yeonjun. 

yeonjun tousled his hair and let out a groan. ❝i told you many times already, you don't need to know!❞ 

they actually argued inside the gym as soobin wanted to know why yeonjun is acting distressed after he hurt jiwon but the older won't talk about it and kept saying that he has nothing to do. because of that, soobin was near to grab yeonjun's collar, if only their sunbaenims didn't come in. that is why they just decided to go back to their dorm.

what happened?❞ taehyun then stood up from the sofa and raised his brows. he guess that something wrong happened in the gym which resulted for them to quarrel.

soobin opened his mouth and was about to say something but yeonjun didn't let him speak first. ❝soobin just suddenly punched jiwon hyung without any reason.❞ hearing that made huening kai, and beomgyu's eyes widened. meanwhile, taehyun just stood there, understanding what's happening as he is guessing what could happened.

gasping by the statement, soobin scoffed. ❝oh, so it is my fault now?❞ he uttered while pointing at himself. ❝i just protected you because i saw that he was hurting you!❞ 

you fucking punched him. it is so wrong soobin!❞ 

raising his brow, soobin suddenly thought of something. ❝why are you even defending him?❞ yeonjun was so obvious from the beginning that he kept defending jiwon as if it was his fault that he protected him. soobin knows he's wrong that he suddenly punched the male staff, but he knows jiwon was wrong also that he is hurting yeonjun.

that question made the older fazed. why is he even defending jiwon when all he did was manipulate and threaten him? why is he even arguing with soobin when he should be thankful that the tall male came? he even made the others think that it was all their leader's fault when he was just concern about him.

maybe he was just carried away by his emotions and thoughts. knowing that jiwon can literally do anything to ruin their band's reputation, mostly his name.

i-i'm sorry.❞ yeonjun lowered his head down and bit his lip as guilt building up in him.

heaving out a sigh, soobin clicked his tongue while looking at the older. he wanted to stay mad at him but he couldn't. ❝now, tell me, what did he do to you?❞ he don't want to let this aside. after taehyun told him about what happened back then, soobin wanted to ask about it to the older, but the small lad begged him that he shouldn't mention about it because yeonjun will get mad.