『 twenty-seven 』

why do you even need these?❞ the girl raised her brow and asked the man in front of her before she took a sip of her coffee. 

she is one of soobin's fansite. no, scratch that. she is soobin's sasaeng fan too. although she is not crazy as the man in front of her, she still has some secrets of the artist took by her camera. the company just pays her so that she won't leak it in public. business is business. 

the man curved his lips into a smirk then take a glance at the pictures on his phone. ❝to teach someone a lesson.

jealous?

no, he is not jealous. why would he even get jealous of their fans? plus, he has no right to be jealous. he was thinking something else earlier that is why he almost throw the album. 

his stylist wasn't at the venue earlier and their manager can't contact him. yeonjun was terrified because of what he did this morning and it gives him guilty conscience not knowing the reason why the older was mad about it. his mind is driving him crazy and he couldn't think properly. it is like he is debating to himself and don't know what to do. 

in short, he is overthinking right now.

that is why he was not in the right state earlier at their fanmeeting. singyu scolded him for that but he didn't mind it though because he knows that it was his fault anyway. his own problems shouldn't be brought to work, that is the number one rule of being an idol.

ruffling his hair, the tall male let out a groan. ❝this is driving me crazy.❞ he mumbled to himself before taking a sip of a glass of whiskey. 

why is he drinking? he doesn't know. maybe to take out his frustrations. although, this will not solve his problem. 

if their manager found out he's drinking despite having a schedule tomorrow, he will surely scold him again. but does soobin cares? no. their manager won't get mad at him if he wouldn't know.

i was only worried for him that is why i did that.❞  ranting his thoughts out, he take another gulp of his drink. since he is at the company's rooftop right now, no one will hear him so he can let it out. ❝why was he mad tho? is it because there's something between them?❞ 

he is assuming that there is something fishy going between the older artist and the male staff. he don't know what is it but he guesses that jiwon is a sasaeng fan of yeonjun. because the staff always look at yeonjun. every time the older artist is clinging to soobin, jiwon seems mad about it. soobin also suspects that jiwon is the reason why yeonjun acted rude to him before but he is not sure about it because he needs confirmation.