『 twenty-three 』

bestie,❞ beomgyu knocked on yeonjun's door and before the older could response, he burst in when he realized  that the door was unlock. luckily, yeonjun is completely dressed right now or else the boba head might see him without wearing anything. ❝what do you want?❞ he raised his brow after his eyes landed on him.

it's already saturday in the morning and their only schedule is the talkshow which will be released on five days after they will record it. it's not live since they need to put some edits to make the talkshow more lively and eye-catching for the viewers.

how was the kiss?❞ the younger curved his lips into a mischievous smile and wriggle his brows, teasing the lad who's currently combing his hair. 

yeonjun formed a fake smile on his lips, ❝oh, it was great,❞ he then let out a fake soft giggle before he glared at him. ❝not until you ruined it.❞ he uttered in his hoarse voice which made beomgyu awkwardly chuckle. 

it wasn't actually great for yeonjun. of course, he's happy that soobin kissed him, i mean, who wouldn't be happy to kiss by someone you love? it's just that, that kiss bothers him as he don't know what is the reason why soobin did it. he want to ask their leader but he don't have any guts to speak with him. he keeps ignoring him since earlier in the morning.

the boba head shrugged. ❝it's not my fault that you left the door unlock.❞ 

oh well, it's your fault for not knocking and just barge in my room.❞ the older spat back making the younger stood there in silenced with an awkward smile formed on his lips. yeonjun then just rolled his eyes as he feels annoyed after recalling the scenes yesterday. 

beomgyu cleared his throat and blink thrice before he remember his reason why he went inside the older's room. ❝by the way,❞ yeonjun let out a hum while putting lip balm so that his lips won't look pale and dry. ❝did you confess to him?❞ 

he wonders if his two hyungs will starting dating because of what he saw yesterday. since they kissed, doesn't that mean that they like each other? even though soobin didn't answer taehyun's question yesterday if he likes yeonjun, beomgyu knows that soobin do like him but don't have any courage to confess (but had the confidence to kiss yeonjun).

yeonjun shook his head as a no which made beomgyu furrowed his brows in confusion. ❝what? then why did you kiss him?❞ 

correction, he was the one who kissed me first.❞ yeonjun pointed his finger at the younger then let out a sigh of disappointment. ❝and i don't even know why.. he kissed me.❞ his voice broke at his last statement as he felt kind of hurt because of that. he thought the whole night before he go to sleep the possibilities of why soobin kissed him. it's either he like him, just wanted to kiss him, or he's playing with him.

so you're telling me that soobin hyung just kissed you and then walked away after i witnessed it?❞ 

the older nodded his head while he let out a hum. beomgyu facepalmed himself. ❝why you didn't ask him?❞ he don't know why but it frustrates him knowing that if both of his hyungs won't confess their feelings towards each other, it will just confuse them more and might lead it to overthinking about it.