『 seven 』

clicking his tongue, yeonjun glared at soobin before he walk towards the elevator. supposedly, he won't response to soobin when he heard him talking to himself but yeonjun can't help himself as he want to clarify that he is not mad at the younger. well, he is actually mad but in different reason.

soobin remain sitting on the chair for a couple of seconds as he was zoning out after he saw the older. he didn't expect him to be here on the rooftop because he is the only one who always come here.

as he realized that yeonjun isn't on his front anymore, his senses came back and quickly stood up to follow him.

yeonjun,❞ he called out his name. yeonjun pretended he didn't hear the younger and just continued walking.

soobin groaned in annoyance and called the older once again. ❝yeonjun!

yeonjun clicked his tongue again and drifted his eyes on soobin, giving him a sharp glare. ❝what do you want?❞ he control himself not to yell as he needs to take care of his throat but he badly wants to shout at soobin.

why are you like that?

yeonjun raised his brow as he didn't get what the younger meant. ❝what do you mean?❞ he throws back the question.

hearing what the older said made soobin gritted his teeth. ❝are you being arrogant right now?❞ he is slowly getting mad right now but he must maintain calm as he know it will be bad for himself if he got angry. ❝or pretending to be ignorant?

the older widened his eyes by soobin's words. ❝i don't have any idea of what you meant but i am not arrogant nor ignorant.

then why are you being like that?❞ soobin can feel his eyes heating as tears are slowly forming. this is the reason why he don't want to get mad, tears always escape from his eyes whenever he is furious and it makes him think that he is weak. ❝why are you always mad at me and treat me differently when we're in front of the cameras?

yeonjun rolled his eyes and comb his hair back using his hand. he let out a sigh before speaking, ❝i told you i am not mad and i am not treating you differently—.

his words was cut when soobin suddenly gripped his collar which made yeonjun flinched and eyes widened. ❝stop lying!❞ he can feel his tears will roll down on his cheeks any minute but he don't care.

yeonjun groaned and tried to remove soobin's hands on his collar but the younger's grip is too strong. he didn't know that soobin is quite strong more than he imagined. he opened his mouth but before he could say anything, they both heard the elevator opened which their attention was diverted to the two persons who was inside of it.

taehyun and beomgyu gasped seeing soobin holding yeonjun's collar. they already knew that they are arguing again but they were surprised that their leader looks ready to have physical fight with yeonjun.

hyung,❞ they both approached their hyungs while soobin removed his grip on the older, making yeonjun stand properly and fix his shirt. ❝are you alright?❞ beomgyu asked yeonjun. the older just nodded while glaring at soobin.

soobin took a deep breath to calm himself down. he can already feel his heart beating so fast causing him to hardly breath. he then let out a groan and massage his temples ❝i think i need to take a rest.

he was about to walk away but then yeonjun suddenly spoke. ❝your anxiety is always the problem.

soobin furrowed his brows. ❝what?!