『 thirty-one 』

""yeonjun being accused on using drugs"

"soobin and arin dating"

"txt disband"

"yeonjun should leave"

these are the netizens commonly posted on every media and the members knew about it.

yeonjun and soobin being hot trending is a lot worse than ever. though, many of their fans kept defending the leader and the oldest member of the group, still many haters pushed on saying the rumors are real and some already believed in it.

singyu prohibited the boys from using their phone as he already knew that they will read a lot of dm's, emails, and other hateful comments and make their mental state a lot worse. what he concerns about more is what will happen after this, he doesn't want yeonjun to leave, nor he also don't want for the other members to hate him from what is happening right now.

singyu-nim..❞ one of the female staff suddenly entered the studio, breaking the tense that was filled inside the room. the manager was about to ask why but then the female staff unexpectedly kneel down. ❝i'm so sorry for what my cousin did. it was my idea to let you hire him so that he can be close with soobin. i didn't think that he would do such things like this because of his obsession.

the members, including singyu, widened their eyes upon hearing the staff's statement. they didn't expect that she was jiwon's cousin as they often ignored each other and they weren't that close.

letting out a sigh, soobin walked near the staff but before he could help her to stand up, singyu stopped him. ❝it is not your fault hayoon, so stand up.❞ he stated in a stern tone which made the female staff stand up immediately while wiping her tears. ❝do you know where jiwon is?

seeing hayoon shaking her head as no, the manager took a deep breath while massaging his forehead. ❝look, if you won't help us then get out. we don't need you. he uttered, forcing himself not to shout as he knows how fragile the girl is.

i suggest you let yeonjun get a drug test. it is more efficient evidence than letting the police search drugs in their dorms." she uttered. "what if jiwon installed drugs in the–

we can't, okay? with a lot of reporters out there. and also, there are cctvs on the building and one of our staff is already monitoring it.

but i know ji–

out.❞ hayoon stopped herself from speaking as she can see how stressed singyu is. she just nodded and bowed her head. before she exits the room, she takes a glimpse of yeonjun and she can see how frightened he is right now. she wants to help him but maybe the only thing she could help with is to find her cousin.

as the girl exited the room, soobin looked at their manager. ❝noona is right.

groaning, singyu rolled his eyes. ❝not you too.

how can we take legal actions if we don't have any strong evidence? hyung, we should take yeon­–