『 eighteen 』

five of them had now already finished their dance practice for their showcase tomorrow friday. huening kai went back to the company after he was done on his vlog so that he can catch up on their practice.

and now, it is past five in the afternoon.

singyu gave them an early rest as they need to wake up early in the morning tomorrow and the members need to practice on the stage. they need to test their mics, the set of the stage and for the artists to prepare themselves, including the preparation for their outfits for the show and their looks.

soobin is now laying on his bed while he is focus on watching their previous stage performances. taehyun then suddenly barge in making the older look at him. ❝hyung,

the older let out a hum and glance at him for a second. ❝i want to ask something.❞ taehyun sat down on his own bed. soobin pause the video that he is currently watching then look at the younger. ❝spill it.

are you not curious about what yeonjun hyung and i are keeping?❞ to be honest, taehyun feel a bit guilty that he is keeping something between him and yeonjun and not telling it to their leader. he wonders if yeonjun feels the same guilt as he is keeping from the members what is happening between him and jiwon. 

taehyun also noticed that soobin never questioned yeonjun about why he was acting rude to him those past days even they are a bit okay now. if he was soobin then he might asked yeonjun right away.

soobin formed a smile on his lips. ❝of course i am.❞ he then let out a sigh before continuing speaking ❝but i want yeonjun to tell me about it willingly.

he don't want to force yeonjun to tell him about everything mostly when he might probably got uncomfortable when he told it to them. soobin remember the last time he asked yeonjun why he is treating him differently on the cameras and they just ended up fighting. well, maybe he can ask the older again, he thinks, but must be in a proper place and yeonjun should be in a good mood.

taehyun formed his lips into a thin line then nodded his head. soobin is right, you can't force someone when they really don't want to tell it.

anyways hyung,❞ taehyun squirm himself on his seat. ❝i need to tell you something.❞ he really wants to tell soobin about what he saw that happened yesterday between yeonjun and jiwon. even though yeonjun told him not to tell it to anyone, taehyun still thinks that soobin needs to know about it.

soobin raised his brow noticing that taehyun looked more serious at the same time worried. he thinks that it is pretty important so he lift his back and leaned against the wall. ❝okay, what is it?

hyung!❞ beomgyu exclaimed as he went inside yeonjun's room. he was planning to knock on his door but the knob was unlock so he just barge in, making the older startle and almost throw the book that he is reading.