『 thirteen 』

hyung, are you okay?❞ taehyun asked yeonjun as he noticed that the older is spacing out. their music is being played in the radio now so their mics are turned off and the operator will turn it on after the music ends. 

yeonjun snapped out of his thoughts when he suddenly felt someone lightly slapped his arm. ❝wh-what is it?❞ he asked after knowing that it was taehyun who slapped him. he kept on thinking about what soobin did earlier. his move was really smooth and yeonjun didn't expect it.

he actually have no problem that soobin did that but the thing is, he feel like someone is constantly glaring at him in the operator room where their manager and the staffs are. he already know who it is that is why he is being cautious right now. he want to stick to the members for some couple of days but he thinks that they might get involve.

i asked you if you're okay?❞ taehyun repeated his question making the older nodded his head and a smile is drew on his face. ❝are you sure? you kept spacing out.❞ he is now getting suspicious of how the older acts after he saw that blood on his sleeve earlier.

yeonjun shake his head, ❝i am thinking about something but you don't have to worry about.❞ he reassured which made taehyun doubt even more. 

but you'reㅡ❞ 

and that is blue hour by tomorrow by together.❞ the host suddenly uttered after the music had ended playing. taehyun and yeonjun rapidly clasped their hands and cheered for their song when the three other members did the same.

the host giggled seeing how the artists are cute before she drift her eyes on the monitor in front of her. ❝now you heard their title track let's hear the meaning behind it.❞ she uttered and look towards the leader of the group. ❝soobin-ssi,

soobin glance at the monitor in front of him then look at the host who called him ❝yes?

what would you like to show to people through this album?❞ the host asked. 

soobin drew a small smile on his face and gulp his own saliva as he suddenly felt nervous. this is their second time coming for an interview but he still get tense about it. well, he guess it is normal though so there is nothing to worry about for him even if his hands are slightly shaking. ❝its been a while since we've come back with such a bright song. so we'd like to show people how we enjoy doing our performance with a bright song vibe.❞ 

that's right.❞ the other four members uttered in unison. soobin let out a breath after he's done speaking and he felt a smidge of relief. yeonjun noticed that soobin is getting a bit anxious for he can see his eyes are shaking, which made him panic a bit and he don't know why. 

as the host continue to say her words, five of them also continue to give reactions to her but yeonjun keep on glimpsing to their leader. he is thinking of what he can do to make him calm down. seeing soobin anxious really makes him stress however, it also makes him mad.

when the host give a question to taehyun, soobin drifted his eyes to the called member then had accidentally looked to their oldest member. yeonjun is fortunately looking at him and when their eyes met, yeonjun unexpectedly blow a kiss, pout his lips quickly, and winked at their leader which made the taller male got shocked and flustered.