『 twenty-four 』

so, the name of the new ceo in hybe is jiwon and now i feel like i want to change jiwon name here-

walking out of the room, yeonjun diverted his eyes on the living room and noticed that huening kai is the only person sitting on the sofa. ❝where's soobin?❞ and that is the first thing that came out of his mouth.

the younger shrugged, ❝he said he wants to be alone.❞ honestly, he felt bad for soobin and he felt bad for himself that he cannot even comfort him. he don't have any idea how he will lighten up his mood because he, himself, is facing a problem also. even if he want to comfort their leader, he is just afraid that he might say something that will make soobin feel more burden.

yeonjun nodded his head. he knows where soobin went but maybe, he should give him space for now. ❝how about taehyun and beomgyu?❞ he asked the younger again as he realized that the two's presence aren't around also.

they went to the convenience store.❞ huening kai responded before grabbing the remote and turned on the television even he have no idea what he will watch since it is always taehyun and beomgyu who always watch movies and he just get along with them. 

the older let out a hum while nodding his head. he is thinking of going to the kitchen, but noticing the younger's expression is a bit doleful, he just decided to sit beside him which made huening kai confused as he look at him with his brows furrowed. yeonjun formed his lips into a small smile before letting out a sigh. ❝i know you're thinking about something. you can share it with me.❞ 

huening kai widened his eyes, didn't expect yeonjun will say that to him. it's not like it is odd for his hyung to say that, it is just because ever since that yeonjun started to act rude towards soobin, he also gradually distanced his attachment to the other members. but they are happy that yeonjun stopped his previous attitude and treat them again just like how he treated them back then when they were just trainees.

hueningie?❞ yeonjun waved his hand in front of the younger's eyes as he's zoning out of nowhere while unexpectedly smiling. ❝o-oh, sorry.❞ huening let out a giggle which made yeonjun giving him a perplex look.

it's nothing.❞ huening kai uttered before he curved his lips into a smile. ❝i know something is bothering you.❞ yeonjun puffed his cheeks and pouted his lips, feeling worried for the younger. he then grabbed huening kai's arm and lightly shake it. ❝tell me.❞ 

letting out a sigh, he can't resist his hyung so he had no choice but to tell him. he trust him though. ❝fine. just don't tell it to the others.❞ hearing that made yeonjun violently nodded his head with a grin drew on his lips. ❝i promise!❞ 

huening kai sigh in relief before speaking again, ❝so, i think..❞ he paused for a second to check at the older who is patiently waiting for him to spill any tea. ❝i umm.. like b-beomgyu.❞ he immediately looked away as he suddenly felt his cheeks heating up because of being flustered.