『 twelve 』

taehyun can't help himself but to think about what he saw earlier on the older's sleeve. when he was done taking a shower, he quickly wear his clothes then after that, he rush towards yeonjun's room. knocking on the door, taehyun received a hum response from inside. the knob was actually unlock which is kinda odd because yeonjun always lock his door. ❝its taehyun.❞ the blonde male uttered.

actually, he can come in without knocking though but yeonjun might get furious about it so he decided to knock first.

come in.❞ yeonjun uttered which made taehyun quickly twist the door knob and walk inside. yeonjun is now laying on his bed, wearing his eyeglasses, and his eyes are focusing on his phone. 

taehyun slowly sit down on the older's bed without yeonjun giving an eye on him ❝hyung, are you okay?❞ yeonjun raise his brow and hummed, pretending that he don't know why the younger asked him. ❝i saw that there are blood stains on your sleeve earlier.❞ he is actually not sure if that was blood but it is the only possible thing that can cause that red stain earlier.

taehyun noticed that the older had already changed his clothes. earlier, he was wearing baby blue t-shirt with a small alien sticker on left side of his chest, but now the older is wearing plain sweater that is a little bit larger than him. 

yeonjun knitted his brows after he drifted his eyes on the younger. he had expected earlier that taehyun will come to him after the younger glimpsed at him when he came inside of their dorm. the stain was noticeable even if he was covering it with his hand, therefore he knew taehyun saw it. and when he came inside his room, he quickly cleaned his wound on his shoulder then changed his shirt so that taehyun won't get more suspicious about it. he also had some small bruises on his wrist that is why he decided to wear a sweater.

tilting his head, he pretended that he is thinking as he look at the ceiling before he gaze back to taehyun. ❝oh, that.❞ the older let out a small chuckle before continuing his sentence. ❝i accidentally wounded myself on my way back here. i'm fine.❞ he then curved his lips into a reassuring smile to convince him. 

actually, that was a lie but yeonjun cannot tell the real reason why there were red stains on his sleeve so he came up with that reason to reassure himself to taehyun that he is fine (even if he is not). if the younger didn't saw him earlier then he won't be lying by now and to be honest, yeonjun wants to cry right now but he is preventing his tears try to form on his eyes. 

are you sure?❞ taehyun don't know if he will believe the older as there were really a lot of red stain on his sleeve. his hand probably had that stains also. he didn't see if the sleeve was torn since the older was covering it but he is sure that it wasn't just an accident. 

i am sure about it. don't worry about me.❞ yeonjun smiled again which made taehyun think that he is lying as it is odd for yeonjun to smile when they are off cameras.

shrugging, he can't force yeonjun to tell the truth, if he is lying which specifically taehyun do not know if he is really lying, so he have no choice but to let it off. ❝okay.❞ he uttered then stood up from the bed. ❝singyu-nim said that we need to eat dinner first before we go to the radio broadcast, so..❞ he diverted his eyes on yeonjun which made the older quickly nodded his head while smiling. ❝i know, i know.❞ the older said as he already know what taehyun will gonna say.