『 thirty-two 』

what? do you want to risk your life?! sihyuk exclaimed while fuming after hearing what soobin suggested just to catch jiwon.

honestly, hayoon's suggestion was not good at all yet they found it effective since her cousin is obsessed with soobin, she knows jiwon won't say no to him. that is what the leader and the manager thought too but they still need to get approval from sihyuk for this risky plan.

what was the plan you ask? well, soobin will call jiwon using his own phone, then he will meet up with him one on one. the tall lad is going to talk to the sasaeng about the happenings that he made and the reason behind why he did that while unknowingly being recorded by soobin. of course, soobin needs some protection if things gone wrong since they don't know what jiwon will do.

now, singyu, with soobin and hayoon, are now inside sihyuk's office and reporting everything.

but pd-nim, we don't have any choice. if we don't catch jiwon right away, he might have some other plans to do with the members, mostly soobin and yeonjun. singyu uttered. he knows too well that this plan is too risky but he has no other choice.

massaging his temples, sihyuk glared at hayoon making the staff shiver in her spine. ❝you. you said that you talked with him yesterday. i bet you know his other plans?

pressing her lips into a thin line, the female slowly nodded her head while looking down. ❝what is it then? the ceo raised his brow.

p-putting drugs in the boys' dorm and kidnapping yeonjun. hearing those words made singyu widen his eyes. meanwhile, sihyuk suddenly stood up and dialed a number on his phone.

is that the reason why you suggested letting yeonjun have a drug test, so that jiwon will kidnap him?! is he waiting at the screening center?

wh-what? no! i don't know where jiwon is and i don't know his way of planning to kidnap yeonjun. hayoon said, looking directly into the manager's eyes as if she was telling the truth.

singyu stared at her trembling eyes for a few good seconds before sighing. ❝if something wrong happens between the members, i will make sure you will also go to jail. upon hearing that statement made hayoon gasped.

the female staff was about to defend herself but she was cut off when sihyuk slammed his hand against his table. ❝jiwon luckily didn't install drugs in the boys' dorm, but i am sure he is close to this area since you mentioned he is planning to kidnap yeonjun. he then glare at hayoon. ❝and i believe that you know where he is right now.

i swear pd-nim, i don't know where he is right now. the last time i saw him was yesterday.

humming, sihyuk believes that she is telling the truth. he put his blazer from his swiveling chair and fixed his necktie. ❝i will go to the police station to report about this concern and to find where officer wong is. you will come with me hayoon, meanwhile, you singyu will take a look at the boys.

singyu nodded his head before bowing down. soobin also bowed down then left the office with his manager.

hyung, about kidnapping yeonjun.. the leader murmured but loud enough to let singyu hear it. ❝i won't let that happen.❞ the manager uttered with a fierce tone. soobin nodded his head while he gulped his own saliva. he can't imagine yeonjun being kidnapped, he doesn't know what he would do if that ever happened.

as the two went back to the boys' studio, the members immediately stood up and looked at them with worried eyes. ❝pd-nim went to the police station with hayoon noona. let's just wait for them to come back to know what we should do. soobin uttered, making the boys nod their heads.