『 twenty 』

so, this is our schedule for next week.❞ singyu uttered while contributing the papers to the artists that have the lists of their schedule for the upcoming week. 

they are inside the car right now, going to where their showcase will be held. ❝soobin might had already told you that the lyrics for the next comeback will be given next week,❞ singyu paused for a second to check the idols if they had their own copies of their schedule. ❝which is on tuesday.

all of the five nodded then their heads and let out a hum. ❝on monday, you have your day off 'cause we had schedule tomorrow.❞ hearing what their manager said made the artists cheer. they're glad that singyu isn't harsh on their schedules.

well, they actually had tough schedules when they were about to comeback and after they had a comeback. they shoot their music videos, promoted their songs, went to every showcase, came to every talkshows, and so much more. it all happened inside five months. so, that is why singyu is giving them not-so-tight schedules for now as they will be having it again when it is time for their comeback.

and also, the group deserve some rest because they all did their best. of course, they still need to update their fans, have live vlogs, and such more. but still, they are humans that gets tired and needed to take some rest sometimes.

on wednesday, you have fanmeeting which we already announced a month earlier for the fans.❞ the members already knew that since they saw the announcement and singyu had already told it to them a week after the day they comeback. their manager just wanted to make sure that they won't forget their schedules.

then on thursday, taehyun's solo vlog.❞ singyu continue to say their schedules. ❝lastly, on friday, we will shoot for the next episode of "to do".❞ 

a humming sound came out from their mouths as their response. 

arriving on their destination, one of the male staff who's driving the car stopped at the back of the studio to drop off the artists. it is a bit early for the time of their show but they are some fans now who are crowding around them. luckily, the other staffs had arrived earlier so that they can protect the idols from the fans who'll invade their space when they go out of the car.

we're here.❞ the male staff uttered after pulling the handbrake then remove his seatbelt. 

the five of them looked outside the window and their eyes glimmer to see their fans waiting for them. ❝let's go rock the stage!❞ huening kai exclaimed as to show excitement for their performance. the others just let out a giggle, thinking how cute their youngest member is. 

after singyu opened the door for them, the idols started to hop off the car one by one. soobin was the first one to get out, followed by yeonjun, then beomgyu and taehyun, last is huening kai.

the camera flashes before their eyes as the artists wave their hands at them and had formed their lips into a smile. when singyu gestured them to start walking inside the backstage, the five of them bowed their heads. ❝thank you for coming!❞ soobin said, still waving his hands on their fans. 

beomgyu and taehyun was the one who walk first towards the entrance of the backstage, next was huening kai then the last were yeonjun and soobin. the tall male thanked their fans once again and before they could enter, he slide his arms towards yeonjun's waist making the older flinch.