『 four 』

feeling his heart beating faster every second, soobin quickly went to the kitchen to drink water. ❝damn it!❞ he cursed under his breath as he is trying to calm himself. this actually sometimes happens to him, mostly whenever he sleeps with full of thoughts in his mind and feels his heart heavy before he sleeps.

he can't control his mental emotions though so he just let it be.

after minutes past by, his heart is beating normally again which made soobin feel at ease. he drink the water again before he sat on the chair. ❝i'm glad i didn't need the medicine.❞ he uttered to himself before he put his arms above the table and put his head on his arms.

it's already past four in the morning and he just slept for like three and half hours since he fell asleep around past one in the midnight.

what is he doing here?❞ yeonjun muttered as he saw soobin sitting while resting his head on his arms. he slowly walk towards him and lean his face closer. hearing some soft snores coming from the younger, yeonjun quickly stood up straight ❝so he's sleeping.

he then shrugged and walk towards the fridge. before he open the fridge door, his eyes shifted on the drinking glass placed on the counter and a tablet of medicine beside it. ❝did he..❞ he quickly shook his head to remove his thoughts in his mind.

getting a bottle of water, soobin suddenly move making yeonjun startle. he thought the younger was already awake but he just shift his head and face on the right side.

yeonjun let out a sigh for the nth time. ❝why is he sleeping in here anyways.❞ he mumbled and walked away bringing the bottle with him.

but after a minute, yeonjun went back again. he search for some bread on the cabinet above the counter and after finding some, he place it beside the younger. he also put a sticky note above it.

after finishing what he's doing, yeonjun quickly walk away while mumbling things under his breath. he don't know why he did that. it pisses him off when he shows care for the younger but it also pisses him off when the younger is not taking care of himself.

this is one of the reason why he hate him. and yes, there are other reasons also.

two hours past by, soobin suddenly woke up as he feel his back hurting. ❝i shouldn't slept here.❞ he mumbled while stretching his back and arms. letting out a yawn, his eyes landed on a bread that is placed infront of him with a note on top of it.

he roam his eyes around to see if anyone was inside the kitchen except him before he read what is written on the note.  ❝take care of yourself. dumbass❞ he furrowed his brows as he got confused who wrote the note.

the penmanship is unfamiliar to him. also, it seems disrespectful if one of the four members wrote this since the person wrote, "dumbass" even though it shows that the person is worried. ❝or it could be yeonjun?❞ he muttured to himself.

soobin then quickly shook his head and remove that thought in his mind. he thinks that it's impossible for yeonjun to show care for him. unless they're in front of the cameras, of course.

standing up from the chair, soobin grabbed his medicine that is placed above the counter and also take the bread with him before he walk back to his dorm. as he enter his room, he noticed that taehyun is not on his bed anymore. ❝he's probably in the gym.❞ he mumbled and sat down on his bed.

he stared at the bread that someone gave it to him. he's hesitating to eat it but he can't refuse to not eat bread so he just slowly took a bite of it then chew it. after some minute, he's done eating the bread. he then checked his phone for their schedule for today. since their comeback was already three weeks ago, there schedule is slowly getting occupied again from live shows, interviews, and showcase. they still need to make appearance in videos though but their staffs are the one who will take care of that.