『 seventeen 』

they're lucky that taehyun came inside the kitchen or else the members will gonna eat burnt bulgogi. while they were eating, yeonjun and soobin quarreled non-stop as yeonjun blame soobin that he keeps distracting him while soobin blame yeonjun for not focusing on what he is cooking and got himself distracted.

meanwhile, the other three members just watched them arguing because in fact, the two looked like married couple that were arguing about who will change their baby's diaper or something.

but anyhows, luckily, yeonjun and soobin stopped arguing before they could finish their breakfast. huening kai was the one who cleaned the table while taehyun was the one who washed the dishes.

and now, they are in their practice room, taking a break after practicing for their showcase in the upcoming friday. huening kai isn't with them right now as his schedule for today is having a solo vlog. soonyoung is not yet returning, so, yeonjun is in charge for their choreography. they're just making every of their dance steps smooth, in sync, and almost perfect.

taehyun is sitting on the floor with beomgyu laying his head on taehyun's shoulder. soobin is talking to singyu about their performance and the set-up of the stage for their showcase, while yeonjun is still dancing as the music plays.

taehyun keep on glancing to jiwon as he noticed that jiwon is glaring at yeonjun. he seriously wonder what is the problem between the two. he know it is not like a sibling fight because if it is, then jiwon won't play dirty to his hyung. 

maybe i can tell it to soobin.❞ he mumbled to himself and remove his gaze off jiwon when he was about to look at him. soobin is their leader anyways, plus, yeonjun and soobin are the closest ones (although all of them are really close).

tell him about what?❞ beomgyu asked and shifted his eyes on him. their faces are pretty near from each other but both of them don't mind it.

taehyun glimpse at him. he completely forgot that the older is right beside him, laying his head on his shoulder, and beomgyu slowly rubbing his thigh. he totally felt like he just got used to beomgyu clinging and annoying him that is why he is completely unbothered. 

the younger shake his head and a small smile formed on his lips. ❝it's nothing.

beomgyu pouted. he wanted to know about it also but he needs to stick on what their leader said so he'll just gonna wait 'til they will tell it to him.

feeling a bit hungry, yeonjun decided to take a rest for a bit. he grabbed his towel to wipe off his sweat and then drank his water after. ❝i'll just gonna go to the convenience store.❞ he uttered after gulping. 

when he was about to step his foot, both soobin and taehyun uttered, ❝i'll gonna go with you.

soobin and taehyun looked at each other while yeonjun is standing their with confusion. ❝i-i need to buy something also in the convenience store, so..❞ soobin curved his lips into a small smile. actually, he just want to be with yeonjun. he don't even have a money with him as he left his wallet on their dorm.

i suddenly changed my mind.❞ taehyun said and settled himself sitting properly to make beomgyu comfortable since he is still laying his head on his shoulder. to be honest, taehyun is just afraid that yeonjun will go alone then jiwon might follow him, so, it is better that the older is with at least one member.