『 twenty-one 』

beomgyu kept on thinking how he didn't immediately get what soobin meant. even huening kai, who's an innocent angel, quickly understand their leader meant, why didn't he?

that's okay, there are really some things that we don't need to understand sometimes.❞ taehyun suddenly uttered and formed his lips into a reassuring smile. beomgyu shifted his eyes at him then raised his brow. he wonder how did the younger know what he is thinking. is it because he is quiet? or he read it on his expression? taehyun didn't even glance at him before he said that.

i just know.❞ taehyun spoke again then let out a giggle which made beomgyu widened his eyes because of being surprise.

the older then move his body away from taehyun to look at him properly. ❝are you a mind reader?❞ he pointed at him. he is not even saying his thoughts out loud. are their brain connected? because if it is, then that is creepy.

taehyun shrugged. ❝i just know what your thinking.❞ beomgyu looked at him suspiciously. ❝you're weird and creepy.❞ he spoke before he lay his head again on his shoulders.

they are in their living room, by the way. they already went back to their dorm after they finished eating and wrapped everything from their showcase. beomgyu was actually the first one who seat on the sofa to watch some movies, and when taehyun saw him after he went out of his room, he sat beside the boba head. 

beomgyu got confuse about why taehyun sat with him when huening kai is inside his room, but he didn't bother asking him. instead, his body just automatically cling beside the younger.

hey hyun,❞ taehyun drifted his eyes to their oldest member who just came out of his room. yeonjun is now wearing black jogging pants and gray loose shirt that is not that oversized for him. ❝do you know where's soobin?❞ 

taehyun shook his head. ❝no, why?

he told me he'll come with me for jogging.

are you not yet tired from performing earlier?❞ beomgyu asked then shifted his eyes on yeonjun. he can't believe that yeonjun have a really high stamina that he can have jogging right now even they just performed three songs on their showcase. maybe that is the reason why yeonjun also eat too much.

yeonjun shrugged, ❝maybe i'm just built different.❞ he jokingly said then giggled. beomgyu looked at him with a stern expression planted on his face before he rolled his eyes then shifted his attention on the movie that they are currently watching. ❝well then, i'll just gonna find him on my own.

before the older could walk away, taehyun suddenly called him which yeonjun diverted his eyes on him. ❝please be safe.❞ even taehyun wants to tag along with him, his body aches a bit by now and he can't move sturdy. 

the older curved his lips into a reassuring smile. ❝yes, i will. don't worry.❞ he can see the concern towards the younger's eyes but nevertheless, he shouldn't get worry as he knows that he will see soobin outside. maybe he's just in their company so yeonjun will firstly go there. soobin has no where to go except the company.