『 twenty-eight 』

👀 

(warning, hot tension, ig. literally not smut. but skip if you'll feel uncomfortable.)

soobin, wear your shirt. you might get cold.❞ the older male uttered as he breaks the silence between them.

a couple of minutes had already passed by but yeonjun and soobin are still in their position. the taller male is now laying his head on the shorter male's shoulder while his hands are wrapped around his waist.

humming, the taller male lightly shakes his head. ❝but it feels warm though.❞ he mumbled and embrace yeonjun more which made him let out a sigh. 

despite the fact that his knees and legs already feel numb, he however doesn't want to let soobin go of his hug to him. this is just rarely to happen in his life, so why not cherish the moment? although, he still needs to remind soobin to wear his shirt but maybe later.

gently touching the younger's hands, yeonjun lightly turns his head to his side to see their leader on his peripheral vision. ❝soobin..

hm?❞ the called male let out a hum while he shifted his gaze on the older.

is there something bothering you? you know alcohol is bad for you.

pressing his lips into a thin line, soobin faintly nodded his head. ❝i know.❞ well, alcohol is bad for everyone but still, people drink even they know that it is not good for their health. some even drink alcohol like water. damn, i pray for their livers and kidneys.

tell me what's bothering you.❞ yeonjun then directly looked at the younger. realizing that soobin is still looking at him and how their faces are only inches apart, the older quickly looked at his front again while trying not to blush even he can already feel his cheeks and ears burning.

the giant bunny let out a soft chuckle seeing the older male fluster. ❝can i ask you something?

as he feels soobin intertwining his hands on his, the shorter male gulped his own saliva while trying to make himself calm down. ❝g-go ahead.❞ he stuttered which made soobin chuckle again.

is jiwon hyung your s-.. fan?

hearing that question made yeonjun scoffed. ❝what? no. he can't imagine jiwon being his fan. that male can always try to threaten him and hurt him, he won't believe if someone will tell him that he is his fan. ❝how do you say that?

the younger shrugged. ❝i just guessed it.

yeonjun raised his brow and look at him again through his peripheral vision. ❝why? you jealous?❞ he teasingly asked then let out a giggle after. 

mhm..