◍ IV. Girls

/AUTHOR/

//Mumbai, India

"Vandy" Aish called and reached to her. Sakshi's eyes widened and she knelt near her unconscious self, Shaking her shoulders Sakshi panicked "Oh my god, V get up"

"Aish! I...I swear I didn't hit her hard. It was just a cushion" Sakshi's voice quivered as Aish got up. "I know" Aish licked her lips and ran towards the dining table to fill a glass of water with shaky hands.

"Vandy Uth Na Yaar, Look I'm sorry" Sakshi choked on her words as Aish came back and crouched down, taking her head in her lap "Vandy" she patted her face and looked at Sakshi who cupped her face shut, a tear rolled down the cheek.

Aish picked up the glass and took some water in her palms to sprinkle when she saw Vandy had one eye open and looking at her up. "How was my acting ?" She grinned at Aishwarya who looked shocked but then glared, She pushed her down from her lap.

Sakshi had her eyes widened seeing a grinning Vandita on the floor, as she slowly sat up, Sakshi punched her shoulder hard "You BITCH". She screamed and stood up, turning around she walked to picked her bag from the floor she left near the entrance.

"Oh no" Vandy jumped up and ran towards Sakshi, hugging her from the waist "I'm sorry Sakshi" She whined and made a puppy dog face.

Sakshi Squirmed in her grip to get her away from the hug. "Leave me you Gorilla" Sakshi tried to push Vandy's hands away from her waist "Vandy" She screamed, "Get away from me".

"No no no, I'm sorry" She tightens her hold around her. "Aish help me, stop standing like a statue there, come here" She looked back and called Aish who narrowed her eyes "Please Aish, Sakshi is leaving"

"Who the hell told you I'm leaving? I'm not! now leave me" Sakshi scowled at Vandy who looked at Sakshi's face leaning in front

"Pakka?"

"Hell yes! Why will I leave ?" She said immediately "Now get off me"
Vandy jumped back and rolled herself back to the couch "Thank god, I thought you were leaving" Sakshi ignored her and walked to the other couch, placing her bag on the center table.

"Well you both looked so funny, Sakshi's face was worth watching" Vandy clutched her stomach and laughed hard.

Aish rolled her and picked the glass back from the floor. "Sakshi almost cried! Oh my god" Vandy said between her Laughter which died as soon as Sakshi snatched the glass from Aish and splashed the whole content on Vandy. Vandy had her eyes wide open as the water dripped down on her face and clothes.

"My couch" Aish winced and looked at who Sakshi smirked at a gaping Vandy who opened her mouth to say something but closed it again in shock

"Okay both of enough damage for the day, Vandy goes exchange," Aish said in a stern voice, crossing her arms in front of her chest  "You too Sakshi" She turned to look at her "you got wet in rain, so go change if you wish too"

"Yes, boss" Sakshi gave her a mock salute and walked towards the hallway where the rooms and bathrooms are. Vandy stared at her back and looked at Aish. She started to speak but She cut her off "Change now V" She scoffed and walked in the same direction.

Aishwarya took a sigh and shook her head, walking in the same direction to get rid of her office clothes.

Aishwarya walked to the kitchen area to find her two previously fighting best friends now cooking in perfect sync, she pulled her locks in a messy bun, pinning it with a scrunchie, previously on her wrist.

"What's cooking in here ?" Aishwarya raised her brow and Vandy shrugged and Sakshi bit back a smile.

"Why do I feel I'm missing out on something ?" Aish pointed a look towards both of them when Sakshi started grinning.

"Vandy is thinking something" She bumped her shoulder with Vandy's and Vandy glared at her. "Tell her already" Sakshi demanded and Vandy gave out an exasperated sigh.
"Barun and I are dating for a year already so" She left her words hanging. "So ?" Aish asked to continue.

Vandy took a deep breath. "I'm thinking of introducing him to Patti and Tatta" Aish widened her eyes processing the words which knocked her to bafflement.

"Aish say something" Vandy requested for a decision knowing that she is the sensible one among the trio. "Aish?" Sakshi called her in her ears to which Aish jumped startled, keeping a hand on her chest she slapped Sakshi's arm to which she winced dramatically.

"Idiot" Aish muttered to Sakshi who stick out groaned and walked back towards the kitchen island.
"Guys? I'm worried, This Sakshi is of no help to me, Atleast you guide me Aish" Vandy emptied the pasta into three bowls and walked towards the dining table.

"What help do you need Vandy? You already know how Patti will go all mama bear on Barun for you and Tatta, he is gonna interrogate him with the first step he puts in your town. I can convince None, if making you see sense is hard, then for them it's impossible" Aish shrugged "This stubbornness is hereditary" She filled a glass of water and chucked down it, leaving a gaping Sakshi and A scoffing Vandy who threw a carrot to Sakshi to make her close her jaw.

"I'm only hearing about your Grandparents V." Sakshi said, chopping the vegetables ."When can I meet up? They seem to be interesting people" She goofed, her eyes twinkling as Vandy glared at her.

"They are interesting people" Aish mocked Vandy who threw a carrot at her which she caught in the air and began munching it.

"Listening to you guys, I think it's a bad idea" Vandy slumped her shoulders and looked upset.

"Trust me. It is"

VOTE | COMMENT |SHARE