◍ VI. Shower

//Miami International Airport

Boarding the plane when you are a business-class passenger is always easy or it is made easy for you by the Airport personnel but what if you don't receive the same treatment for alight?

Leonardo Clemente, the businessman of the year by Forbes was glaring at his assistant Cruz for the hundredth time in the last 20 minutes they spend collecting their luggage which got displaced, the apologetic looks the airport officials passed were nothing to help.

"Senor Clemente" Cruz called for his attention which he received that very instant "You...you can take a seat in the waiting lounge? I'll get this solved..." Eyes burning his soul "...at the earliest possible, sir."

"Aren't you doing it for the last 20 minutes Cruz?" He glared at him and the guy quivered from the intensity "I need this to be done in the next 5 minutes or else..." Leo gestured to the airport official who looked frightened, swiftly running to get everything clear he ran to check and Cruz pressed his lips in a thin line.

Leo pinched his nose bridge and took a deep breath. "I need a coffee Cruz; I'll be back in a moment or two." Cruz started speaking but Leo gestured to him "I'll grab a cup; I need this solved." He gestured his finger and Cruz nodded immediately.

"Words Cruz" Leo commanded and Cruz shook his head embarrassingly to which Leo deadpanned "Y...Yes Senór Clemente"

"Better," Leo muttered and walked towards the coffee shop, crossing the people who were either passing their time in the shop or were seriously in need of caffeine. The evening sun was calm and soft to the eyes, but the breeze of cold touching and awakening the goosebumps, letting the body welcome the chill shivers.

Surfing through the menu on the headboard Leo picked his preference and placed it with the brunette cashier who gave him the saccharine smile showing off her dimples. Leo passed her his all-time favorite expressionless face, the same he used for all his business associates.

The smile dropped from her face as she billed him up, placing the bills Leo waited for not more than 30 seconds when she handed him the cup of coffee.

Passing a nod, he turned from the counter, walking towards the exit when he observed the half-closed lid of the cup, concentrating on fixing the cup lid he walked straight to a body, making the coffee spill on a hand and beige jacket, which did not remain beige anymore.

He cursed closing his eyes as he heard a yelp of pain, he looked up to the lady who was shooting glares at him, her blue eyes looking him straight, her hand which shook because of a burning sensation, courtesy of hot coffee and her beige jacket now supporting a coffee stain, a big stain.

"Can't you see and walk?" Leo grimaced listening to the hissed voice. The lady looked ready to kill.

Leo turned and rushed to the counter, making the cashier look up in surprise. "Excuse me can you get me some ice?"