◍ XI. Stunts

// Scarlet's Place, Miami

Aishwarya jumped up from the seat, her face full of surprise, elation, and flushed. The mirrors reflected her hairs, no more in a bun but flowing beautifully down her back, her long brown hairs, smoothened, curled at the end, and beautifully cut.

"Zoe, this looks amazing" she exclaimed, her face breaking into a huge grin, the hairdresser, a middle-aged woman smiled at her.

"You have perfect hair, darling I just sparked some magic" She shrugged, winking at Aishwarya who looked amazing after a hair session of an hour.

"Thank you so much, Zoe." Aishwarya thanked her, showing her hair to Sakshi who grinned at her from her seat across from her. The boys were already out in the bowling club, bored out of their minds sitting here, seeing the girls busy getting themselves pampered.

"No need, darling" Zoe blew a kiss to Aish "Go and show your man some grace." She chuckled and Aishwarya blushed. She walked towards Sakshi, glancing at the wall clock, she checked the time.

On Aish's demand, Leo texted her the address of the place, which luckily was a 5 minutes walk from here, Aish decided to save the address in her GPS and saved a reminder 15 minutes before the time, she didn't want a repeat lecture of timeliness this time,  atleast not from that Man.

Her phone chimed as a reminder flashed on her screen, walking towards Sakshi and Yusra, who were reading magazines on the waiting settee, waiting for the girls to get their spa session done, which will be followed by pampering sessions.

"Ooh La La!" Sakshi cheered, seeing her Aish giggled "You look damn hot, Aish."

Aish winked at her friend who placed a hand on her chest, faking a death, making Yusra snort laughter.

"Okay, drama queen" Aish shook her head with a smile, "I'll leave, you guys don't wait for me, I may or may not come back here."

"You? OMG" Sakshi had her eyes wide "You both moved to that stage ?"
Aishwarya frowned "What ?"

"Use condoms or are you on pills? I don't want to be an aunt this soon." She blabbered making Aish scowl.

"Can't you think on some other tangent?" Aish chided her, picking up her bag.

"You said you won't be back. You were throwing me all the hints, making googly eyes for that Spaniard." Sakshi deadpanned "So..."

"Sakshi, shut up" Aish rolled her eyes "I'm planning to visit an art gallery later today, I saw the hoarding while coming here in the morning," she explained her reason and Sakshi made an understanding face. "Now you know why I won't be back?"

Sakshi nodded and gave her a thumbs up with both hands, and Yusra also nodded.

"Okay! I'll meet you guys back at the beach house." Aish turned and walked towards the exit of the building, Having 12 minutes in hand, she pushed the elevator buttons, reached the ground floor, and she could see the busy Miami streets from the glass doors.