◍ XV. Colors

|AUTHOR|

//Miami Streets

Driving through the streets of Miami, Aishwarya slides the window glass down, letting the breeze enter the car. Her brown locks danced with the air, covering her eyes which she pushed back immediately. Smiling to herself she glanced towards the driving seat where Leo sat behind the wheel, navigating his way through the roads, his hazel eyes hidden behind his geometric sunglasses. His 2-day-old beard was more visible, his jaw hard as he accelerated.

"Keep staring, I don't mind," Leo smirked and realization dawned on her face.
Her eyes widened, quickly turning her face towards the window Aish grimaced at getting caught, but she again looked back, her confidence returning.

"I don't mind either, You're a fine specimen." Aish wiggled her brows, passing a wink at him. He looked surprised at the comment, chuckling as he focused back on the roads.

"You're clear with the schedule?" He asked, glancing at her "I'll ask Cruz to mail it to you to make sure you don't forget. I do not need any mashups, at least not with you and this deal." He offered.

"Ofcourse, no mashups needed." She smiled tauntingly.
He passed her a quick glare.

"Just ain't there too many parties to attend." She whined and he took a turn towards his left.

"Two" he showed his fingers "One is welcome, the other is a ball"

"One more" Aish reminded him "on them...."

"That's the success celebration" Leo reasoned cutting her off "It'll be on Sunday, only if this whole conference goes well."

"You and the team are working so hard, ofcourse it will be a success, stop being a pessimist aunt." Aish asserted, assuring him firmly, rolling the window up back, irritated from her open hairs.

"You can't be so sure Aishwarya and what about being a pessimist? I am a believer in the principle of conservatism. Never anticipate gains or success but be prepared for losses and contingencies."
Aishwarya, smiled hearing her name but rolled her eyes at his words. "Now I guess who is the father of accounts?"

"Don't roll your eyes" He chided, Aish groaned as her hair again disturbed her, huffing as she pulled her hair clip out from the purse.

Leo covered his chuckle with his throat clearing as Aish clipped her hair up in a messy bun, heaving a deep sigh she leaned back on her seat, closing her eyes.

The strands leaving the clip, falling down her eyes, others framing her face, seeing the wild strand disturbing her, Leo's hand shot out to place it back behind her ear, feeling his fingertip, Aish froze on her seat, she snapped her eyes back open, turning to look at him, he also turned to look at her.

The car horn broke their staring match, Leo quickly placed his hand back on the gear, speeding the car towards The Oeuvre, In Coral Gables.

The car sped through the roads "I'm playing songs" Aish announced, and Leo shook his head at her.

"She loves bossing around" he mumbled, inaudible to Aishwarya as she got lost in the music bustling from the speaker, leaning back on her seat.

"You sleeping?" Leo asked Aish who opened her eyes back.

"No" She murmured "We reached ?"

"Yes, almost there." He announced, parking the car.

"Why are you parking?" Aish frowned, pulling her hair down.

Titling the rearview mirror, adjusting her hair back as they were previously.

"Because I'm coming with you." He replied, seeing her hair set he opened the door and moved out.