◍ VIII. Deal

//Preciosista , Los Cielos

Punctuality, the word was the virtue Leonardo always respected and abided by, both in his personal and professional life.

Punctuality is a sign of reliability and trustworthiness, and for Leonardo it meant respect. Respect for people, time, and oneself. The word isn't just a simple virtue or motto but it defined Leonardo Clemente.

Waiting for someone was usually not a Leonardo Clemente thing but giving her the grace of 2 minutes, Leo decided to wait for Aishwarya who was supposed to be here at 8 sharp but never reached.

Glancing at his watch, 8:03 pm he picked up his phone, Leo dialed his assistant Cruz, but shaking the thought out he stood from his place and started walking out of the secluded corner and straight towards the entrance but halted his pace when his phone vibrated in his trouser pocket, pulling the device, he walked to the open balcony of the hotel which looked over the beach, the calming sea and cold breeze hit his face, and he decided to answer the call.

The call took almost a few minutes and Leo walked out from there, reaching the glass doors his eyes found his guest for dinner, Aishwarya Joshi talking to the receptionist, Arianne.

Talking? No, it was a heated discussion.

"Why does she keep fighting my staff?" Leo muttered, thinking about this woman who he met twice in 4 hours and did unexpected things, be it a coffee shower or offering his Beach house to her.

Mentally groaning at his abrupt acts, he decided to pull the gate open hearing the bits from Arianne.

"...Senór Clemente will invite someone like you...." Arianne gulped down the rest of her words when Leo announced his presence.

"Miss Joshi" He stated in his ice-cold voice, Aishwarya visibly relaxed and turned to look at the receptionist who suddenly found the laminated desk far more interesting than the duo.

"Thank goodness You came, or else..." Aishwarya said, gazing halfway at Arianne "This lady here was wondering why will you invite someone like me" She raised her brow and gestured for Arianne, which she ignored by receiving the desk phone.

Aishwarya turned to look at Leo who had his stoic expressions, giving out nothing he was thinking. Aish gulped and gazed at the dark brown walls, Look anywhere but him Aish.

Arianne kept the receiver down and gulped, closing her eyes shut.

"You may clear your desk, Arianne; You no longer work here," Leo said in his impassive voice.

Arianne flipped her eyes open, her mouth agape "Se... Senór Cle...mente, I...I was just doing my job." She stammered; her eyes moistened.

"What? Why do you keep firing people?" Aish voiced out her thoughts and both Arianne and Leo turned to look at her.

"Not a word!" Leo snapped at her, Aish tried saying but was cut off "I'm not talking to you." He stated and Aish mummed with a glare at him.

"You don't make assumptions about my guests or who I like to invite, you are no one," Leo said menacingly, and Arianne visibly paled.

"I...I'm so...sorry" Arianne begged but Leo turned towards Aish who still was glaring at him.

"Now" Leo called for Aish's Attention "Let's talk miss Joshi" He took the step back, turning to walk inside, the glass doors were opened by the gateman who was missing before, frowned Aishwarya.

Aishwarya took small steps and entered the exquisite hotel Preciosista, the dark theme restaurant, with leather couch seats and glimmering fairy lights arranged on the roof ceiling, the place oozing magnificence and beauty.