◍ XXX. Fire

|AUTHOR|

//Los Cielos Beach, Miami

"Careful, yes."

"Yeah, thank you" Aishwarya genuinely smiled at Kabir, slowly stretching her sprained ankle down on the sand. He tapped her knuckles, leaving her hand gently to settle down.

"Here, take this" She turned to look at Ayaan, he passed her a beer bottle and her eyes glimmered in happiness, the fire casting an adorable glow to her face.

"You truly are my best friend, Ayaan. I love you for this." She kept a hand on her heart and swooned dramatically.

He laughed at her act and she giggled. "Take this drama queen."

She happily took the bottle while he stood with a smug grin. Excitedly she took a sip and all her happy demeanor changed, her jaw-dropping in disbelief.

She snapped her head towards a guffawing Sakshi, and the snickering trio - Rashi, Yusra and Kabir with Ayaan who bit his lips in thin line, but his shoulders shaking with silent laughter. Others as clueless as a blank canvas

"Best friends in the world" She gritted the announcement, her jaw clenched as she dumped the bottle on the sand, twisting her lips in annoyance.

"Come on love" Rashi settled herself near her, bumping her shoulder with her "You can't drink while being on medications." she tried explaining but Aishwarya kept glaring at her so-called best friend.

Sakshi was still doubling on laughter when Aishwarya chucked a sand stone on her arm.

"Ouch, psycho" Sakshi rubbed her hand "First phone, now a stone. At this rate you'll be out of options. What will you throw next?" Sakshi raised her eyebrow and Aish took a fist full of sand.

"What about sandy hairs?" She asked suggestively and Sakshi's eyes widened.

"No! don't you dare." she threatened Aish, but she looked unaffected. Totally.

"Oh, Is this how we are playing?" Sakshi raised her hands exaggeratedly "Okay then, Bring it on"

She waved Aishwarya's phone in her hand, Giving her a splint eye. Pointing her two fingers and making the gesture to wait and watch.

"What are you doing..." Aishwarya frowned, which changed to panic "...in my phone?"

Sakshi fiddled with the device and Aishwarya hunched towards her to reach but failed as the distance was almost 4-5 feet. "Give my phone back."

"Oh sweetie, you just see" She flicked her hairs back, winking at a gaping Aishwarya.

"Ayaan" Aish whined, asking for Ayaan to help her, her eyes begging.

"Qureshi" Sakshi warned and Ayaan raised his hands in mock surrender, As soon as Sakshi shifted her attention to Aishwarya's phone, he snatched the phone away. Courtesy of his long arms.

Grinning victoriously, Aishwarya took her phone from Ayaan, placing a kiss on his cheek "I forgive you for my drink" she murmurs making him give out a full belly laugh.

"You're so gone" Sakshi glared at him.

"I know love, I'm so gone for you" He winked and she flicked him bird.

He blew a kiss in air and she made a gagging face.

"What did you do in phone ?" Aish asked, checking her phone for any change, sliding her thump across the screen, checking for recent apps but everything was clear.

"You'll know Darling" Sakshi lilted her head to the side.

"Sakshi" Aishwarya glared her furiously " I haven't forgive you for snitching to Aai, Now what is to be added in the list ?" she folded her hands, commanding answer to which Sakshi poked her tongue out.