◍ XX. Idol

|AUTHOR|

//Shopper's Street, Miami

Aishwarya frowned as her phone vibrated in her pocket, fishing out her device she checked the new text from him.

"What does he want now?" She mumbled to herself and clicked on the notifications.

From Leonardo: Penthouse Suite, the stylist will be waiting for you.

Aishwarya was confused as she read the words "Who stylist? Why Suit ?"

To Leonardo: Why? 

She decided to reply.

From Leonardo: Party

His one word was enough for Aish to roll her eyes and turn to look at the clock, It said 5:00 pm.

From Leonardo: Stop rolling your eyes, Aish. Be ready by 8.

Her phone vibrated again and she checked.

To Leonardo: I wasn't. 

From Leonardo:
Alright if that helps you sleep.

She scoffed and ignored it. Re-reading the texts back and glancing at her watch, she bit her lower lip thinking of excuses to make for others who didn't know about her party or escapades while she looked for Sakshi.

"Sakshi" She yelled her name to grab her attention from the other side of the street, getting some disapproving glances from the people at her screaming but she cared less.

Waving at Sakshi, she gestured for her to retract her phone, she dialed her number and picked up her call in two rings.

"Yes, darling," She said and Aish sighed.

"How much more time is required?" She inquired and saw Sakshi exchange some words with Yusra and Kabir who said something back.

"Why? we are thinking of going to the Club." Sakshi frowned

"You know why," She whispered daring her to forget.

"Oh," Sakshi said, "She is tired." She was talking to others. 

"Tell her to go back" She heard Yusra in the background. She smiled, Yusra was the most understanding and sweet soul, she was humble and quite creative for her age, managing the internships and hiring when in the office, rest she is co-planner with Sakshi. 

"Aish, You can head back and rest. We will see you at home" she said glancing at her watch "And also take our shopping bags back with you."

Aishwarya scoffed as she suggested "Of course, bags. Can't leave our hard-earned money."

"Great! Now shoo, get yourself a cab and send me some hot pictures of yours and that hunk" She quickly whispered the last part and hung up on her, Aish glared at the screen but got a cab for herself and pilled all the shopping bags in the trunk with the help of Kabir and Ayaan who crossed the street carrying the whole of a lot of bags.

The driver gave her some weird looks but she shrugged them off.

Aishwarya instructed the route to the beach house to the cab driver who looked irritated as she never gave him a concrete address but the man followed her directions and she got down some 2 minutes walking distance to the Beach house.

She nibbled on her lower lip, seeing around 30+ Shopping bags.

"What should I do?" she muttered to herself, glancing at the driver who now looked impatient to get done with.

Finding no other options she decided to take help from the driver.

"Can you help me carry the bags to the house there?" She pointed in the direction and he passed her a passive glare.