◍ XVII. Elisa

//Beach, Los Cielos

//Beach, Los Cielos

The beach waves clashed with the shore, the warm breeze flowing past Leo as he held the woman whom he claimed as his girlfriend in his arms, saving her from falling, his hand clutching her waist, feeling her smooth, milky skin on his palms. Her back touched his front.

The small piece of cloth on her back left nothing for the imagination, Her hair pulled up in a bun gave him a clear sight of her collar bone, shoulder region, and.

"Why do you keep tripping, Aish?" He whispered in her ears making her shudder with the intimacy. A smirk paved its way on his lips seeing her take heavy breaths, the proximity affecting her.

She slightly turned to look at him, but again glanced at the front seeing the people cheering as the ball touched the net and bounced back, giving a point to the opposite team who cheered loudly at their win.

"Uhh, leave me?" She whispered turning to look at him.

"No," he announced shaking his negatively.

"Why?" she frowned "You saved me, became my knight in shining armor. You got the fame for seconds, now Leave me." she pestered, wiggling in his hold. Sighing Leo loosened his hold making her step out but immediately pulled her, making her face him.

"Let go, Leo" she hissed but froze as he yanked her closer, her arms shooting for his shoulders and his on her back.

She felt his hand traveling up her back. His hand moved to her bun, he pulled the stick out, letting the locks cascade down her back, covering most of her skin.

Aish gasped in surprise but anger clouded her eyes "Why did you open my hair?" She glared

He passed her an easy smile, "Because I don't wish to go to prison so soon, at least not for you" He shrugged and Aish looked confused.

"What? You have lost your mind early morning." She resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"I'm so near to killing all these men who can't keep their eyes away from you," He said glaring around, making Aish follow and realization dawned on her, the staring eyes on her, she bit her lower lip.

"Now you know" He muttered and Aish looked up at him.

"You don't have to act caveman for me, Leave me now."

"Why so cheerful this morning?" He remarked, biting his smile at her scowl.

"Aish" Someone from the group called and Aish widened her eye.

"Sakshi. Shit!" She muttered in her breath wiggling away from his hold, glancing back to see her approaching them, "Just a few steps and she'll be here, Don't say more than required." She commanded hurriedly, making Leo frown. He opened his mouth to ask but she held his hand making him stop.