◍ XXIV. Shopping

|AUTHOR|

//Miami, Florida

Pushing the door open with her shoulder, Aishwarya entered the small café she had discovered during her last shopping trip, which was not so long back just yesterday, and when today Delphi said she was hungry, this place clicked to her at once.

Well, it could be just a coincidence that the address she gave the taxi driver was just 10 mins walk here, and Aishwarya was quick to drag Delphi even before she could enter the lavish store, saving a dent to her card.

She smiled half in victory and half for the server she had met yesterday, Leading the way towards the table for Delphi who looked curiously all around.

"This place looks good." Delphi admired and she grinned, sitting near the wall, covered with frames and some abstract words, made the decor chic and boho. The albums hanging down the wall had the signature of different people which she had grown curious to know the story about but let it slide as the aroma made her stomach bounce in hunger protest.

"The food here has me hooked, decor can be the second check box on my list." Aishwarya

"Welcome ladies, I'll be your server today." A man in a black t-shirt and black jeans topped with a black apron stood in front of them.

"Thank you" Aish muttered feeling his gaze on her which did not creep her out but made her feel admired. 

 "I'll be ready to take orders when you're" He gave out a pretty smile to Aishwarya and then to Delphi who grinned back with a nod.

He placed the menu cards but Delphi took no notice and said the first thing which she could think of, same was the case with Aishwarya who swayed with music playing in the background, beats of old rock music.

"Cheese Burger"

"Cheese Burger"

Saying at the same time they broke into chuckles and Aishwarya added "Your best burger with extra cheese, some french fries and cold drinks for us, Just a request, this lady here is pregnant so make sure there is nothing that harms her or the baby in the ingredients." She requested.

"Congratulations" The man wished and nodded in understanding, making Delphi blush a little. "I'll take care of that, your order will be with you in a few minutes." Another charming grin thrown thier side and he left.

Aish glanced at her phone and suggested to take selfies with Delphi, They together posed for some funny pictures and Aish glided her thump on her phone screen, placing it in middle of the table checking for the pictures.

"This is so bad." Delphi chuckled embarrassed at one, she was making a weird face and Aishwarya winked at the camera.

"No! It's good" Aish swatted her finger which was near the delete icon.

"Come-on! I look so weird, people would like I am suffering from ADHD." Delphi again tried to delete the picture but Aishwarya slid the screen and a picture from last night came up.

"You looked beautiful yesterday." Delphi gushed and Aish felt a smile on her lips, This picture was clicked by Roma, Aish was staring out of room window and evening breeze playing with her locks.

"Thank you, I did look different yesterday, a very different from the regular business suits and casuals."

"Hmm-mhmm, a good different." Delphi winked, moving to next pic, here Aishwarya had just put her dress and was turning in front of the mirror to check the fitting when she must have clicked her.

"I liked your dress yesterday, speaking of which lets head to that store, I'll look something for charity Ball in three days." Delphi said with dreamy eyes, determination and excitement laying in her voice .