◍ V. Best Bud

//Seville, Spain

//Seville, Spain

Parking his black Bentley at his regular parking space, Leo came out of his car and glanced to his right, The parking space was occupied by a red Lamborghini. Leo gritted his incisors "My days of peace are over".

He shook his head and walked straight towards the elevator, nodding to the lift guard he patiently waited for the lift to climb up to his floor, 42nd meanwhile checking his phone. He heard the chime and walked out, nodding at the greetings his way he walked and pushed open his cabin door.

He rushed to his desk, placed the laptop bag in its place, and grabbed the file, his assistant Cruz Moretti had left.

A knock resonated and entered his ever-efficient assistant.

"He is here?" Leo asked.

Cruz sighed "Yes! Came half an hour ago" Leo nodded and dismissed him. Cruz walked towards the door but turned. "Sir?" Leo raised his brow showing his Attention, still riding the pages.

"Do you still want me to book tickets for tomorrow?" Cruz asked expectantly.

"It was supposed to be booked a week before Cruz." Leo looked up and Cruz shuffled his feet.

"I thought...He might change your mind?" Cruz reasoned and Leo pointedly stared at him.

"No one changes my mind, Cruz. I need tickets on my desk in the next 15 minutes."

"I beg to differ." The voice came from behind Cruz, A man same the age as Leonardo, leaning on the door frame, his arms crossed at his chest.

"Senor Wellington" Cruz greeted the man who smiled back.

"Cruz" He nodded and entered the room, crossing the threshold he walked inside as if he owned the place, making Leo glare at him. He swiftly turned on his heels and faced the leaving assistant "Cruz, about the tickets, you will get the final words from your boss in some time, so keep it on hold."

Cruz coughed a little, hiding his snicker.

"I never invited you inside, Wellington." Leo's glare shifted to the man who took the chair in front of his desk, leaning back, His arms placed on the armrest and his face smirking at Leonardo.

"I'm always invited here bud; I don't favor formalities," he said and Leo scoffed.

Cruz cleared his throat and Leo looked back at him.

"Get back to work Cruz, He'll be gone in the next hour."

Cruz gave him a disbelieving look "I doubt that," he said and Leo gave him a look that made him run out of the cabin.

"You missed me, Buddy?" He sat straight and picked up the glass paperweight. "It has been what? A month?"

"3 weeks and 2 days" Leo muttered and He raised his brows, a smile taking place on his face.

"You were counting? I'm impressed, man."

"Yes, who'll not count their days of peace? Marcus." Leo gave him a mocking smile and Marcus stopped rolling the paperweight.