◍ XL. Cariño

The below pictures belong to there respective owners.
Source : Pinterest

|AISHWARYA JOSHI|

//Annual Charity Gala, Miami

So much of Happiness, smiles, lights and joyful people around her. Aishwarya could only deem this whole day to be an unending dream, a dream she never wants to wake up from. Even if she is called Kumbhkaran or gets framed in Guinness Book of World records she don't wish to open her eyes ever. Even if her Aai comes all the way to wake her from this Bed - if she's sleeping in one - she won't get up. She had made up her mind.

But if it's a dream why her feet pain from her 4 inches heel or her ears -because of this big-fat earrings- or these constant eyes she felt fixed on her. None of this she would have felt if this was a dream, So she concluded, It's a reality. A real day.

Just morning Leo asked her out, they kissed -thoroughly not be ignored - then again they were in the Elevator - kissing - and this Gala. She was dressed as a celebrity, Hell she felt like one, being under constant scrutiny. Camera or Eyes, doesn't matter because a certain someone stood right beside her, holding her close to him and talking away. Her eyes darted all the way to the decorations, people, ladies - behaving extremely social and classy - and then this Man.

'Mi Amor' he has been calling her this the moment they met and Everytime she felt her body responding like never before. Heat replacing blood and travelling down....Nah! Aish to much PG thoughts.

"Stop blushing" he whispered in her ears, his lips curled in laughter.

What did he know ? Her thoughts are going just far, far away, And here he was - busy greeting another guest, saying farewell and gratitude for being a part of this Gala - playing a perfect host, seeing off his guests as the night ended.

She had felt her eyes spring out Everytime the bidding started, these people were insanely rich or focused on CSR a lot, just too much. There were paintings, Historical Articles, rare first edition books and then Jewelry pieces. According to intel shared by Marcus, These businessmen were more spendthrift because of Media presence and Leo had just been smirking, it was annoying but a turn on for her.

'Not again' she would have groaned, if not in a party, among people.

This man was dangerous to her sanity, she could announce it to the world.

She pulled up her best smile as she greeted some familiar faces, Not all were Fox. Some of the people were down-to-earth too. With the last few walking out of the exit, her head slumped on his shoulder. His hand tightened around her waist and a chuckle left his throat.

"Tired ?" he asked and she rolled her closed eyes. He won't be able to see her and even if he did, she doesn't care.

"Nah! We can still climb Mount Everest" she replied sarcastically and could feel his chest shaking in silent mirth. She tore away from him and he quickly stopped. "How can you still Smile ? Don't yours cheeks hurt ?" she asked deadpanned as he shook in No.