◍ XVI. Volley Ball

//Beach House, Miami

"My head" Aish groaned in her fluffy pillow "It hurts" She cried, her hand clutching her hair tight, eyes squinting to get adjusted to the bright sunlight.

"Why did I drink so much?" She grumbled, pushing the comforter away from her body, walking towards the washroom, her eyes widened at her reflection, her hair messy again, eyes red, and face pale, she splashed water on her face.

"This is what you get after having so many shots, Aish" She chided herself, turning away from the mirror.
Walking down the stairs, straight to the kitchen from where the chirpy voices came, even the voices hurt.
"Good morning" She wished the group in a whisper and settled beside Rashi. She looked the same, cringing at every slight voice.

Aish chuckled silently "You're not alone." she whispered to Rashi, who passed her a self-mocking smile.

"Gulp this down," Yusra ordered, placing a tray with some glasses of yellow liquid.

"What's this?" Ayaan inquired, and Sakshi groaned because of his voice.

"Can you be a little soft?" Sakshi gritted and he whispered a sorry to her. How come they are sitting together?

"It'll help in hangover," Yusra said softly "Just close your nose and gulp it down."

Rashi followed by others picked up a glass and gulped the contents down, making a puking face after having it, Aish scrunched her face, slowly picking up the last glass and smelling it.

"This smells egg, Yus," Sakshi said, shuddering to drink it, then gulping water from the bottle "Whatever this shit is, is yuck," She said making a dirty face.

"Aish doesn't listen to her, just have it," Ayaan said, rolling his eyes at Sakshi.

"Never roll your eyes at me, ever again miss Aishwarya Joshi"

Aish remembered his words from yesterday, and she frowned. This hangover is messing your mind Aish, she shook her head to clear her thoughts, pinching her nose close and eyes shut, she gulped the whole drink at once, coughing at the end, picking a tissue paper she wiped her mouth.

"Now that all of you had your hangover med, why not get a shower and let's hit the beach?" Yusra suggested, "Ofcourse not before breakfast."

"A beach day it is" Rashi agreed, getting up from her chair and started walking but turned back again, she gestured at Aish to look somewhere, and she turned to look at Sakshi who had her head rested on Ayaan's shoulder and his head on top of hers, with their eyes shut.

Yusra and Kabir also turned to look at their interest, smirking Yusra clicked a picture sneakily and winked at Aish.

"Sakshi" Yusra called her and she sat straight, making Ayaan grumble but open his eyes and look straight at them