◍ XLV. Epilogue

Last Edited : 23 July

//Goa, India

5 Months Later.

"Leo"

A body flanked in his arms as soon as he turned hearing his name. He was stunned for two seconds when he wrapped the girl in his arms. The Medium Ash blonde hairs blocked his vision and Rose scent evaded his breath.

"Easy, Easy Andra" he heard his mom patting her sisters back as she parted with a face-splitting grin.

"I always wanted to come to India. Can you believe this mom ? We qre here. In India, Finally." She gushed looking between Elisa and Leo "Now that we have our Resort here. I'm gonna have a long vacation as soon as Med school ends. I'm gonna bring Sadie here too, she'll love it. I can't wait..."

"Breathe" Leo reminded her teasingly and she pouted. He chuckled taking her in another hug.

He hugged his mom and then his Nona who smirked seeing him.

"Mi Hijo is in love" She commented and Leo felt heat rising his neck.

"Papá" he greeted his father with a man hug and then searched behind them to look for his other Sister.

"Mel and Augustus will come later. Mel wasn't feeling well so they stayed back" His mom informed.

"Is she okay ?" He asked in concern and His mom nodded with a smile.

"She'll be." she assured.

He led his family to the Black Limousine, the driver and bodyguards hoarded the luggage inside other cars and they sat in.

"When is Aish coming ?" Andra asked his brother who sat beside him. "We've talked so much on Calls and Chats, You know mom Aish said She's bringing me a doodled Photo-frame, All made by herself. I can't wait to see her in person."

"She didn't tell me her arrival time" Leo gritted still angry on his Girlfriend who never fails to act stubborn.

"She's keeping you on toes I see, preciosa " Nona commented and Leo scoffed a sigh.

What was he suppose to tell her how much it irritated him ?

5 Months of knowing her and he still can't deal with her hard-headedness, She's one very stubborn woman. He shook his head, He was still reeling with her acts and antics. Just like 3 days back when she kept spamming his chat when he hanged up angry on her, all because she didn't wanted to tell him when she reaches here.
The emoticon changed drastically from Laughing to pout then full blown crying.

He chuckled remembering the selfie she sent next, her infamous puppy face which was hilarious.

He might be annoyed to his limits but he had grown to love it all and now he was ready to keep her with him forever and her stubbornness was just an additional attribute of her personality.