◍ XIX. Dress

|AISHWARYA JOSHI|

//Beach House, Miami

The ringing of the phone made Aishwarya frown, clutching the device in her hand, she opened one eye which soon got shut with the effect of the flying pillow landing on her face.

"Get out and shut that phone." Sakshi croaked from her side, clutching the blanket more to her ears.

Aishwarya groaned but got up, adjusting the brightness to her eyes she glanced at the screen, Senór Clemente.

She read the name on her screen and grumbled. She slid the green phone icon, placing it to her ears.

"Hello," She muttered angrily.

"Aishwarya"

Don't he sleep?

"Yeah." she yawned.

"You were sleeping" She heard the grimace but rolled her eyes.

"You guessed it right, Einstein." She mumbled but made sure to cover the mic. "Yes. I was. Something normal people do in the morning."

"It is 9 already." He stated. 

"Whatever" She yawned again.

"Now that you are a piece of sunshine, get ready in... an hour," Leo was definitely smirking "My driver will take you to the designer, you can choose something to wear for today's party."

"Driver? Designer? Party? What are you talking about" She asked confused "And, I can shop for myself."

"You will shop for yourself." Leo stated "My driver will only take you to the best designer here in Miami for the party I had reminded you the day before yesterday. Do you not remember?"

"Yes, I guess I do but It is not needed." Aish declined. Before he could ask her, she continued. "You do not need to send the driver. We are going to Miami City, I'll get something to wear."

"It's a formal event Aishwarya, You have to..."

"I know, I have checked the details Cruz shared with me, I'll wear accordingly. You don't have to worry." she yawned and could make him shake his head at her.

"You sure?" he asked one last time and she nodded.

"Aishwarya, You there?" He asked again and she perked up.

"Yes yes! I've got it covered. Don't frown on my expense. I will do it all right." She answered, slapping her sleepy self.

"Okay, If you say so," he uttered the word and the line got dead.

Seeing the screen going blank she again walked back and climbed up the bed, pulling the comforter up she snuggled in it.

Her eyes had just welcomed the sleep when the alarm blared near her ears, she groaned but felt the comforter pull away from her, glancing at Sakshi who was sitting on the bed, her hairs messy and face contorted in pure rage.