◍ XVIII. Plans

|LEONARDO CLEMENTE|

// Miami, Florida.

Leo stood leaning at the railings, the crashing waves and breeze lulling him to peace, his mind pushing the haze away and eyes staring at the never-ending blue. The sky and ocean slowly dissolve into each other
The birds flying high in the sky, no rush of life and no fear of the future, just meeting and touching heights without care to fall because they know they can start again. The acceptance of the fact that the limit is infinity is been developed by them, any amount they fly they'll still have to cover more and more and they know it which they never forget.
Why can't he accept that the sky of success is infinite too, whatever amount he grabs, he'll always have more left?

"You need to stop bringing those frown lines to your forehead"

How easy these words are for her? How can she say this when he today is harboring tons and tons of thoughts of failures inside him?

How these words are so quick and carefree? How can she be ignorant of the future and the twist and turns it holds under his sleeves?
She didn't care, or she shows that she doesn't care because he have seen the apprehension of the next moment seeping into her expressive blue eyes. The facade of carefree nature Aishwarya Joshi carries is phenomenal and convincing. Just not for all.

His thoughts were snapped out of his mind as he felt a hand on his shoulder, somewhat startled but covering his expressions, he turned to look at Aishwarya who looked a little worried.

"What's wrong?" Leo was quick to read and ask her the reason behind her worry.

"You," She said accusingly. "Where were you lost? I've been calling you for the last few minutes. I thought you developed a hearing aid in the last half an hour I left you alone."

"I.. Nothing, just thinking." he denied shaking his head and ignoring her words.

She raised a brow "No comeback?"

He sighed and changed the topic "Did you have a good time here?" 

"Alec here has shown me around and this party is going to be a blast! I can't wait till Sunday to see everything come to life and work." She exclaimed excitedly making Leo smile and Alec chuckled, blushing.

"Your suggestions were remarkable M'lady, I'll try to imply them and make some necessary changes. I am sure it will make the event more regal." Alec appreciate her to which Leo looked at Aish who blushed this time.

"Oh, they were nothing just random thoughts. I am glad you liked them" She waved her hand in front looking down shyly and Leo frowned Why is she blushing so much?

"You are humble, miss. I'll take your leave Senór Clemente and Miss Joshi, See you both soon." Alec took the leave, walking back in the other direction.

Looking at him moving out of their eyes and earshot, Aish turned to Leo who again was glaring at the sea. She again tapped at his shoulder and made him jerk and turn facing her, and she stood right in front of him.