◍ XII. Men

//Restaurant Cocila, Miami

Leo never felt so much anger, not when Ramona broke off the engagement did he get so angry, not when he messed up his first deal, not when he lost a football team spot in university days, never he felt his insides burning but today.

Never before today! 

This woman whom he met just yesterday messed his head, pulling the superwoman stunt, sprinting on the roads, grabbing that kid and her puppy, he had nearly got his heart in a frenzy.

What if some car hit her?
What if she got hurt?
What if...

"Enough Leo, stop making situations" He shook all his thoughts off, glaring at the back of this wight, Why did he meet her in this entire world?  He asked god, pushing his head back, looking at the blazing ball of light, His eyes twitched even with his shades on.

"Thank you so much" he heard the lady speaking "I don't know what would have happened.."

Exactly, What if something happened to both this vexatious woman and the kid, can't this lady be more careful with her kid?
Why in the world people do not care about their responsibilities? Just why? 

"No, Nothing would have happened," Aish assured, he could hear her small smile in her voice,

Great this woman has the nerve to smile after putting him in so much anger?

"You need to calm down, Leo" He took some deep breaths, his jaws were aching now.

Aish turned to look at him, a flicker of fear crossed her eyes, seeing around, she grabbed his hand, warm hands engulfing his and his eyes moving to her palm, then she started walking, making him follow her.

"What do you think you are doing ?" Words came colder than he wanted, seeing her gulp he decided to tone down himself, and his anger.

"Ca....can we go in and talk?" She stammered, nodding to her, he took the lead, walking faster than he intended to.

"Thank goodness I decided on sneakers" He heard her mutter some words, and he turned to look at her for an explanation but she shook her head in negative immediately. Realizing the fast strides he was forcing her to take, he slowed down a little for her not to run.

He entered the brown gates, straight to the reception desk, nodding at the greeting from the man, his mind now cleared from the fogging anger but soon came back. The man had his gaze on Aishwarya, longer than needed.

This man...

"Eyes up here" Leo glared at the man who looked like a thief caught. "Your manager won't be happy to hear about you eyeing My girl"

The man uttered some words apologizing but Leo had his eyes shooting daggers at him. Can he punch him hard without making in the news? He wondered.