◍ XXXVIII. Mess

|RAMONA MONTIEL|

//MFH Shoot Location, Miami

Feeling all the eyes in a room directed at you was nothing new. Before it was her Grace, Elegance and Beautiful. Today it was the Glass of Amber liquid. She swigged the content at once and tossed it at her manager, the woman in her 30s - Lisa Mayden. Her grey eyes fixed her with pointed glares which Ramona flicked with a wave.

"Get me a refill" she ordered and turned back to her mirror, The make up products lay all over the Vanity, the make up artist stood at a distant looking at her distastefully. "Complete your job" she glared at the curly hair man who rolled his eyes but walked towards her and started coating her face and body with first layer of products.

Ramona cocked a brow at her manager who still stood at her previous spot, holding her glass. The woman gritted her teeth and placed the glass with a thud. "No refill for you"

"How dare you ?" Ramona asked and her manager glared back.

"Stop drinking Mona, you have a shoot in 2 hours" She reminded and Ramona gave a sick chuckle.

"It's my company and no one" she eyed the Make-up artist then the costume girl who quickly looked away "No one can say a word to me"

"If this behavior goes out from the room, I'm afraid you won't get another work" Her harsh words followed by mocking smile "Not that you're getting any. All your contracts have already been done and lost"

"Do Not talk to me that" she snapped "I wouldn't have lost them if you were working when required instead of sleeping around" She accused, her eyes rimmed with red because of excessive alcohol Ramona had consumed after her meeting with Zhee.

"Keep your fingers to yourself Ramona. I did my best to save your ass but I don't go fucking with billionaires, Not those who can ruin me and my career so better look at yourself in the mirror and then speak Princess Montiel" Lisa hissed, stomping towards the door, holding the handle "Also, What I do in my personal life is none of your business, so stay out of it"

Ramona pushed the make-up brush away harshly the man looked ready to burst but stepped back controlling his tongue and fury, He was just an artist and sitting in front was the CEO's daughter.

Ramona stood from her place, striding to the hard liquid placed the other side of the room, ditching glass she drank directly from the bottle, clutching the bottle neck.

Teddy glanced at the blonde, standing behind the cloth rack and back at the fuming Model who sloshed back the nearly empty bottle. "Miss, We should get done with this" he informed and she glared at the side of his head. Her hands were fisted at her side, her cheeks were already red with not even the first base Completed .

"Okay" She slurred the words and walked back to her previous position, sitting upright with her eyes closed. She could feel him working, applying layers after layers of make up for bronze theme photoshoot for the new collection launch of Montiel Fashion House.

She has been the leading model of the brand for Last five years, it was her first break and she had made it big. Now at the age of twenty-five she was still at the top, though She lost Los Cielos and Zhee, but she still had MFH and No one can snatch it away, Not even Leonardo Clemente.

She painfully winced at the name of this man who she ones had her heart all over, She had started falling for the man who never once held a conversation with her, a proper conversation except compliments and Civility. How can she be so blind ? She let him hold her, have her and got happy to the fact that he was hers.

She was a fool, till she understood what the real happiness was she was already planning her wedding to him.

But it was better to be late than never, exact opposite of what he used to believe in. She broke-up with him.