◍ XXXIII. Worth

// Beach house, Miami

"Okay One last time" Sakshi threw her hands up exasperatedly "Why Not ?"

Aishwarya wanted to strangled her neck, tie her up in a bundle and deposit her in the closet, Until she really turn into a skeleton of her closet. Why she has to be so damn annoying ? That to at 8 in the morning, It's quite early you see.

"My ankle is not healed yet" She grumbled the reply, making Sakshi roll her eyes.

"This woman here is playing innocent as if Sakshi Verma is meeting her for the very first time" She glared her "Such Nice actor you're Miss" She fake applauded her.

"Just Go away" Aishwarya pulled the covers back on her head, hiding herself from the bright sunlight filtering in the room. She needed a few hours more to sleep off all the memories from yesterday. Sleep might help and stop the ringing words.

"Aishwarya Joshi" Sakshi pushed her down the bed but not hard enough for her fall, Aishwarya yelped in surprise but held herself from falling near time. Her upper half dangling from side and her legs still on the mattress.

She could see everything upside down .

"Sakshi" She yelled "I'm hurt already, what do you want now ? Me permanently in hospital" Aishwarya seethed, Why can't people leave her alone ? Pushing her body up her glare met Sakshi's words.

"Why are you yelling ? What was crawled up your ass early in the morning ?" Sakshi countered and Aishwarya glared at nothing at particular, her fists clenched beneath the blanket. "Or is it last Night ? Something happened" She asked calmly.

Aishwarya grinded her teeth so hard, she was afraid her jaw might crack. The last statement wasn't a question, Ofcourse Yesterday Night happened. A big Eye opener for Aishwarya.

There head snapped towards the door, Ayaan peeking inside.

He must have sensed the tension, walking inside. He grinned charmingly at both. "Good Morning Ladies"

Sakshi was all set to reply her when he yanked her close to him and whispered something in her ears, and she scowled walking out the door.

Ayaan pinned his arms on chest, cocking an eyebrow at Aishwarya who squirmed under his calm gaze. This man was ever so calm and composed with his piercing onyx eyes, they were soothing, calming and disarming.

"I want some time alone" she said softly, looking down.

"You feeling okay ?" He asked and She tried to smile. A failed attempt.

"I will be" Ayaan nodded in understanding. Crouching down he took her hand in his.

"That's what we all want, Just know that we all are your friend.."

"Family. Y'all are my Family" She cut him off.

"Hmm, Family. So we'll be right beside you" This time she smiled, with moisture pooling in her eyes.