Chapter 10

Alex's POV
He left his dorm with a angry-confused expression on his face only seconds ago.
I'm still shaking .. Still pinned to the wall even though no one is pushing me to it...what just happened ? what stopped him from hitting me? actaully i accepted much worst .

he...he looked me in the eye and then all i could see was a sad face... confused even but he...he had to be angry instead. not that Im not greatfull but it confuses me..the way he acts...the way every thing!

"what are you doing here babe?" Im brought back to reality with her question.

"I... I ..um ...was waiting for you." I say and a grin covers her face.

"ok then , lets go to have some dinner... i have to admit I have missed you" she winks and i laugh.

"lets go then" i say as she takes my hand and kisses me in my lips... soft and small... fitting the situation.

oh my god how could I think she would be cheating on me? it even sounds fucking stupid! now than we are sitting in the restaurant and staring at eachother while waiting for the line to get less crowded, I want to punch myselfin the eye for even doubting her.

I had one of the best dinners ever! she admited that the parties were boring without me and the fact that shemissed me so much for a thousand times. we reach our dorms.

"Josie?" I ask.

"yeah" she responds softly.

"stay with me ?"

'slutty bitch ." she reminds me.

" dont worry about her .she is a bitch though ,she never sleeps in her own dorm " I smirk and she chuckles.

"alright but you first have to admit what exactly did you mean by saying 'stay with me' " now she is smirking ... wow

"um... ok .. I need you Josie in my arms , lap and in my bed... will you give me the honor to host you on my bed? "I officially bow !

" let me think for a moment....um .... ok " she chuckles.

we go to my dorm and...

(It's short but I couldn't put the next part in this chapter sorry ily...)