chapter 28

"but I did"
I turn on my heals to face the owner of the voice.
my heart drops.
tears fill my eyes.
they roll down my cheeks.
who is this in front of me ?
paled and hairless... no color in the eyes... week voiced and energy less.
this is not my baby brother.
brad... is energetic and annoying... he has light brown ,curly hair and a sweet ,pink flush on his cheeks.
but this kid is lifeless, pitiful and...
oh no...
he has my brother's face...
I fall on my knees.
I bring my hands to touch his cheeks.
they are cold.
my tears speed up.
I am sobbing.
"Brad?... brother?.. what have they done to you?" I say putting his head on my shoulder.
"it's nothing .. just a stupid lungs cancer.. but it's not important now... your back from coma... I'm happy cause there won't be a surgery anymore."
"what surgery?" I say ,pulling away to face him.my eyebrows knit together.
"lungs surgery... they wanted to give your lungs to me but I don't want to live... I'm happy I don't have to..and I can play with you instead of that stupid iPad." he smiles and my heart sinks.
I turn my face to see my parents.
"so that's why you wanted to shut the machines off ."I say and turn back.
"I'm sorry ...I'm so sorry." I shut my eyes close to push the tears away from them.
"sorry for what? it's not your fault that I have cancer."
"for waking up... if I only knew ...I would have died sooner."
"no don't say that.... actually ...I'm sorry for annoying you all these six years..."
"brad? how long do you have cancer?"
"since a week after you went to school."
I burn up.... they didn't tell me...
"YOU DIDNT TELL ME?" I'm shouting at my dad against my own will... my mom starts crying.
"we didn't want to make you sad." he answers.. low voice.
"STOP SAYING THESE SHITS TO ME... LIAR." My hand moves to the closest thing near me.
my mind is locked up.
I feel wild and crazy.
I want to kill him.
I never felt this anger.
I throw it... I don't know what is it.
I hear the breaking glass then screaming ,my vision is blurry.
I can only shout.
"you came to me.... took me for dinner to mend the broken bond?....HUH ....LIAR...?...."
"we came to convince you to give one of your lungs." he says. basterd
"well you could just ask me." I yell.
"you wouldn't accept ."
"I WOULD HAVE DONE ANY THING FOR HIM...JE IS MY BROTHER.... THATS YOU PROBLEM.... YOU ALWAYS THINK EVERYTHING YOUR OWN SHITTY WAY... AND THATS WRONG.... DO YOU HEAR ME?...WRONG.." I shout while pushing him to the counter ....
knife.. knife is all I see .... my hand picks it and drive it to his guts.
scream fills me ears again...but I don't give a shit ... I have to kill him... now...
I rise the knife ,this time my destination is his neck...
oh my god
knife falls from hand and the sound of it,dropping fills the house .
what am I doing?
what did I do?
I stabbed my dad...
tears roll down again and all I can do is to run...
I leave home and now all I have is him..
(vote and comment plz😘)